Awesome Community.

Carpenter John

Community.

During my time of staffing at Gaminglight, I have come to realize how much of a privilege it is to be part of this community. Being able to get home from school, sit down, crack open a soda and talk with other members of this community is amazing. Whenever I play on the server, I feel welcomed and overall happy. In the past, I have not truly been able to call myself a part of a community much like I have with this one, Gaminglight. The amount of devoted players, people and staff is lovely. Every time I am promoted within staff or a division, I feel as though I am actually making progress and being able to play a bigger role. Every day I meet new people and am able to socialize and get to know them. I think I can say this for much of the staff team, but seeing the progress and positive changes made every day is beautiful. Both to the server and smaller parts of it. Having a devoted EMT, SMT and JMT is one reason why I have and will continue to happily pour hours into the server and it's community.

I want to thank everyone who has helped mold this community and continue to try their beast to make it a better place. I want to thank SMT for giving me this opportunity as staff as well as many other friends.

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, Kim Yo Suk said:

Thank you for being a great RP player and one of the best staff in this community ?

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:13 PM, Dashiell said:

You scared me, I thought you were resigning at first

SAME !!!!

Not A Community, a Reign xD

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current