Links Staff Report

balloonhail4979

Your In-Game Name: Balloon 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139033495

Staff member's In-Game Name: links

What did they do? AFK on Admin job

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://imgur.com/a/FmfCq65

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? a Talking to or a Strike because he has been seen AFK several times on staff and this is against the Staff Handbook

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

To be honest im getting really pissed this yet AGAIN IS NOT THE CASE i was in team speak speaking to SMT speaking to them about another staff member as this is more serious than being afk for a moment

and at the next staff meeting i will talk the opportunity to talk with the rest off the staff team to explain.

(nothing to do with that for a sec one off those shots is me at spawn i just swapped jobs)  

Edited by Links
adding something

To be honest im getting really pissed this yet AGAIN IS NOT THE CASE i was in team speak speaking to SMT speaking to them about another staff member as this is more serious than being afk for a moment

and at the next staff meeting i will talk the opportunity to talk with the rest off the staff team to explain.

(nothing to do with that for a sec one off those shots is me at spawn i just swapped jobs)  

Just yesterday you told me you were going to eat so you asked me to take your place which I am happy to do. However, that doesn't mean you AFK on the staff job for over 10 minutes. I had to staff demote you otherwise you might have been AFK for who knows how long. Also if you are speaking with SMT for an extended period of time making you unable to take cases then you should switch to civilian. Having cases pile up because you are making the ratio look fine when it is not makes life 10 times harder for staff whom are actually claiming cases.

Edited by davidthomas102000
Spelling

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

No I minged you for 1 second to see if you would react then I waited 5 minutes and then I demoted you by doing (/demote links AFK ON STAFF) you can ask other players that were on Staff at the time 

(From what it looks like now you are lying)

Edited by balloonhail4979
Added Details

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Manager

+Support 

Evidence is clear 

but if he had an irl thing he had to attend I can understand it but just disconnect or afk on citizen for the time you are gone. 

He had to talk to SMT thats not real life

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Accepted

@Links we need to talk

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18