Remove bitminers 2

Winter

What you want to see? - Bitminers 2 removed

Why should we add it? - It causes so much lag now you have to spawn in 3-10 items, the bit miner itself, cord, and generator or a server rack, servers x10, generator, and power lead.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less lag.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

-support 

Zeeptin stated earlier that the bit miners 2 weren't causing the lag

And Zeeptin just added this in! Give it a chance holy damn

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

You loose a lot of money if you don't mine for 2+ hours. So I think that even if it is causing the lag, people will eventually stop using it, as it isn't worth it, and also requires a ton of work (feeding fuel every 45 seconds for 1000 per fuel)

-Support

These miners once you get them upgrades and such make plenty of money however the $1000 Fuel isn't realistic... 
I've used these Miners on other servers aswell and they haven't caused any lag. So far I haven't experienced any lag with he miners on GL either.

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, Murp5 said:

-Support

These miners once you get them upgrades and such make plenty of money however the $1000 Fuel isn't realistic... 
I've used these Miners on other servers aswell and they haven't caused any lag. So far I haven't experienced any lag with he miners on GL either.

• Fame locked this topic