OFC Burny over priced and false ticketing. (BAN)

Niko Belic

Your In-game: Niko Belic (Trooper at the time of incident)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:98477155

The player's name in-game: Niko Belic

The player's steam name (If you know it): (I Wish I knew it)

What did the player do: False ticket and over price tickets. (Multiple) And he literally ticketed a state trooper for illegal parking (5k), I was at the bank robbery

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Blacklist or Ban. (Hes at OFC.)

Any extra information: N/A

You know just because someone is an OFC doesn't mean they shouldn't be treated different, I mean hell we were all OFCs at a point would you want to do one thing wrong and get blacklisted.

I think this should of been taken to a SM+ for them to be corrected, or a on duty staff could have talked to them if roleplay was not an option, regardless in game. It's true the behavior is unacceptable, however unless they continue after being corrected I feel we should not blacklist OFCs because that is almost the same thing as permanently banning them, because they will almost always leave for good. Most of the time mingy ofcs are caused by no one taking them for a ride.

Oh, also for Player's name in-game you put yourself, not OFC Burney 1A64

And this is his steamid:

e8591eb0ce23bdaf86614b8f7600cbb0.thumb.p

+/-Support They should be retrained, not banned.

Edited by Dashiell

That was totally an accident!

The players name is Burny.

And by saying (OFC) It wasnt meant for him to sound like a minority, only saying he doesnt have much to go down to if he is demoted.

Edited by Niko Belic Monolithservers.com

I will deal with this on PD side however i do not believe we should be banning people for false tickets if you did we would have no PD

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

The officer will be spoken to and possible to be retrained again. Officers shouldn't be giving that much of a fine but for now he will be spoken to and possible retrained

Blacklist or ban is not needed all he need is a speaking to by PD Command and retrained! If you paid any of those fines I will give you your money back

~LT Munchies Rockford City Police Department

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Use the demotion request under the police subforum and then command can properly deal with him. This report here will give him a warn at the most as this is a player report and not a PD report. Unless you file a demotion request the PD member is unlikely to be demoted from this request.

-Maj Bob Bob

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

- Support

Not only could this have been dealt with in-game. This is the most ridiculous ban report I have ever seen. The OFC is clearly new to the server, you could give some leeway sometimes. However, to try get the player banned and/or blacklisted over a parking ticket is just wrong.