Ruinz Trail Application

WreckedInRuinz

1. What is your in-game name?: Ruinz

2. What is your steam name?: wreckedinruinz1

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:429137777

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, but you have to start somewhere.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2018 roughly.

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 5th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5 (one is false https://goo.gl/4tf9w6)

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I really love the server and this would be a good responsibility for me. I love working with other players and I am a pretty social guy. I have been told I am very good under pressure and that will show in my work when i'm under pressure. I also love teaching people stuff, it is one of my strong points I would love to give back the the community and the best way of doing that is becoming staff and taking care of the rule breakers. I am also a very trust worthy person I will always stay true to my job and never go rouge. I am very active on the server and the forums and it will stay that way.

13. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First what I would do is bring them to a roof/quiet place then I would ask what is going on and here everyone's side of the story. But if all he did was curse at me I would warn him for Mass RDM. Then I would minge him for 600 seconds.

Thank you for taking your time and read my application. I hope you consider accepting my application. Thank you.

+Support

Your app could use more work but the format is great and I think he is wanting to become staff for the right reasons. I would say that in the future if you post an app for a promotion in staff I would suggest you give a minimum of 150-word answer per scenario.

Good luck

+Support

• I have seen you on a lot
  • You know the rules
  • Low warns
  • Forums account is a bit semi-active
  • Just a bit more effort in this application and you will be good and just starting posting a bit more on the forums!
  • Overall you're a great guy and deserves a chance as staff

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

Your app could use more work but the format is great and I think he is wanting to become staff for the right reasons. I would say that in the future if you post an app for a promotion in staff I would suggest you give a minimum of 150-word answer per scenario.

Good luck

good luck man!