Eman Forum Diplomat Application

Eman

In-Game Name: Eman

Steam Name: [GL] Eman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33601900

Are you a Moderator+? Yes (Still need forum tag)

How many post do you have on the website? 416

How often are you online on the forums? Every night

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I want to join the Forum Diplomats to keep our forums clean of bad things and disrespect because I can not stand it. I also think that with my activity I would be able to catch more on the forums than most other might be able to.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I can not really explain it besides being able to have control over a department (When I'm active) because I am 2nd in command of three branch's I think I appropriately responsible by being able to lead and earn these roles and maintain them.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would delete their posts but I would first screenshot it in order to show it to a higher up and have them deal with it appropriately.

Edited by [GL] Eman

+Support

• Active
  • Great amount of post
  • Good Reputations
  • A little for effort could of went into this but still good of an application!
  • Professional on the website and in-game

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• 4 weeks later...