YAC'S TMOD

YungAntiChrist

1. What is your in-game name?: YungAntiChrist (YAC)

2. What is your steam name?: YungAntiChrist

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:42926653

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a admin on a old purge server a little over a year ago.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About a month and a half ago so 04/1/2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? I'm not sure exactly it was when i bought VIP+ so about 5 weeks ago

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 10 But they were all from when i first started playing.

9. Have you donated? Yes VIP+ and I purchased my own Custom Class.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes i have and i'm willing to be tested

12. Timezone: EST

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I always see that there are admins needed. I enjoy playing on this server as it is the only one i play on on garrys mod. Iv'e met/connected with most of the staff and they all seem like cool people. I'm Into being staff because it has been a while sense i have been. I like the server very much and would really like to help make it better any way i can and get to know the staff more. I know all the basic rules of the server and have read the MOTD many times. Im also Active for about 5+ hours a day.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? As a Trial mod i would call a higher up to help with the situation but If no higher ups could help i would First tell them what they would be getting punished for then minge them for a minimum of 10,000 seconds and either add 600 seconds for admin diss or warn them.

Edited by YungAntiChrist
Will not let me add a poll

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • You just joined the community
  • You need to improve activity in-game and on the forums
  • Not fit for Staff
  • Try and get to know the community and get well known to the community
  • No Poll

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • Not fit for Staff
  • No Poll

Hey Yac!

Personally I need to see more maturity from you. You need to branch into the community more as well, and become more known. That’s the only reason why people are calling you “inactive”. You’re not inactive, just no one knows who you are. A huge suggestion from me is that you have your in game name and fourm name the same or similar so people can identify you easily. Also, another suggestion to you is start acting more like staff before you become staff, to show us that you are capable of doing your job well. Also, put more effort into your application. Make it more detailed. That’s it! You can do it I believe in ya!

-Support

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • Not fit for Staff
  • No Poll

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

• Head Admin

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • Not fit for Staff
  • No Poll

Just be more active on the forums, but Good Luck.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• 2 weeks later...