Forums Suggestion

Kade

I wouldn't be able to follow the format but this will be nice and neat :)

I would like EMT/SMT to add some HANDY forum ranks.

These ranks would be used to Pin, Lock, Hide, and any other moderation for there department forum.

Forums Roles to be added:

SWAT Moderator- Given to Myan and Eman

EMS Moderator- Given to Kade and Andrew

State Moderator- Given to Gaur and Closeman and other higherups

FBI Moderator- Given to Jack and Johnathan and Mikedagamer

Police Moderator- Given to PD High Command

Sheriffs Moderator- Given to Higher ups below SMT

These roles will be used for moderation and given only to VERY HIGH MEMBERS only. These tags I'll only HELP the forums and take off pressure for SMT to constantly be asked to pin/unpin when we can just do it ourselves. 

-Support

It's not hard to pm a manger is it? 

yes when it takes 1-2 days to get a reply sometime if it’s something like this due to “chain of command”. The only thing is this isn’t giving us any in game advantages except helping us with out Forum duties for our own departments.

yes when it takes 1-2 days to get a reply sometime if it’s something like this due to “chain of command”. The only thing is this isn’t giving us any in game advantages except helping us with out Forum duties for our own departments.

if you need anything done to your forum excluding star and pins I can hook you up! As long as your superior is fine with it! 

Your on the same thing as FBI so you would get the FBI one.

Guys no arguing. +/- support and leave it. The reason I made this...if you knew how to read. Is because SMT are either busy...or are not on. When I PM a manager they don't check there PMs immediately and this ONLY HELPS SMT NOT BE SWAMPED WITH PINS AND LOCKS when the 2 highest people in a department can just do it.

+ Support

I really do not see a down side to this, it would save SMT time and let departments get things done faster.

We are not going to give non-SMT/non-diplomats the ability to pin lock and move threads because they would be able to do it in all sections of the forums. That’s the whole reason we have forum diplomats that have to apply for it and have guidlines. Giving non-staff the ability to moderate the whole forums is not a good idea.

P.s. there’s no way to restrict ranks to only be able to moderate content in only one section.

We are not going to give non-SMT/non-diplomats the ability to pin lock and move threads because they would be able to do it in all sections of the forums. That’s the whole reason we have forum diplomats that have to apply for it and have guidlines. Giving non-staff the ability to moderate the whole forums is not a good idea.

P.s. there’s no way to restrict ranks to only be able to moderate content in only one section.

oh. Well then maybe let forum diplomats pin and lock and put it on the Diplomat Sheet 

there is maybe not be in this forum software, but in more intelligible software like xenforo or other free softwares. It’s easy to even assign people to sections.

there is maybe not be in this forum software, but in more intelligible software like xenforo or other free softwares. It’s easy to even assign people to sections.

That's what I was going for. When I was Forums Head on another server I could assign people to different categories..