My thanks

Velvet

I would like to thank a couple of people for giving me a chance to get sergeant and master sergeant 

First off I would like to thank ofc little scooter for being so patient while I trained him it was my first time training someone 

I would like to thank Captain Bobby for giving me the promotion of Sergeant and giving me the chance to train our new recruits

I would like to thank FBI Jack Black for giving me the white list

For my promotion to master sergeant I would like to thank major Bob Bob for recommendation for the promotion captain Zyne for the other recommendation and I would also like to thank closemen for the white list and I would like to thank all the cadets that I train to OFC and all that got promoted to SNR

If I didn't mentioned you in my thanks and you need a thanks let me know in game if you ever see me and I will personally thank you I just woke up making this post and I don't remember everything or everyone's name 

I like to thank everyone in the above list and those who have not mentioned for the opportunity to be sergeant and master sergeant thank you all and I will do my best to the community

Sincerely

Master Sergeant Velvet 1C36

P.S I'm sorry if I misspell anyone's name 

Edited by MSGT Velvet

no problem you deserve it keep up the good work

~CPT Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Keep it up 

~LT Forrest 1A54

Edited by [GL] Forrest

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15