Name: Forrest

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:168388224

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):n/a

Why should you be promoted? :I should be promoted to CPT because I want to bring order to the police department, when I got LT I was continuing to train people and doing my absolute best for the department, when I get CPT I will help new lieutenant’s and other officers, and the skills and knowledge I would bring to the department would be enormouse. As I am in almost every department on the sever. State Troopers, SWAT, SS, FBI and sheriffs. I have around 50 to 60 FPS so I can drive and shoot like a god, I follow all the rules to the letter and will not break them for anything. I know all my 10 codes and all of proper ticket prices off the top of my head. I know everyone in the department I work in. My activity is my downside. My parents are divorced so I cannot get on everyday. As my dad is an airline pilot He takes days off on the weekends and works on the weeks. During the week I usually get on a 5 pm central time every day. On the weekends you’ll find me in teamspeak talking to my friends on here. This concludes my application, thank your for reading.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Forrest

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Not friendly,

boasts about rank

Not a role model

in too many departments, could conflict with pd.

Power hungry

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Major + Support

Great guy who is always willing to RP and Command to the best of his ability. The one thing I would say is that he gets a bit loud at people, but other than that he deserves it!

Good luck!

-Support

- Starts unneeded drama

- Gossips about what people have done / sneak dis, if you would.

- Unfit for role

- Low effort in app

- Can be nice but personally have had bad encounters with him. EDIT: Have had good and bad encounters with him

- Barely active

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Not friendly,

boasts about rank

Not a role model

in too many departments, could conflict with pd.

Power hungry

-Support

- Starts unneeded drama

- Gossips about what people have done / sneak dis, if you would.

- Unfit for role

- Low effort in app

- Can be nice but personally have had bad encounters with him. 

- Barely active

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• Have been in multiple scenarios where Forests has maintained order and roleplay
  • Good active member of the community
  • Often level headed
  • Never puts himself above others
  • Responds quickly to scenarios

I believe Forests is best fit for the Captain of the Police Department. The PD needs a level headed, intelligent leader such as Forrest. App is a tad short, just a little shorter then Zayn's and Bobby's tho.

If anyone has anything to say to me about my feedback or just in general, message me. I'm open to slandering, threats, etc. Gives me a rush. I suggest you read my About Me first tho. 

+/- Support

+Good Leader

+Pretty Active

-Can be mingey pretty often

-Is command in other departments 

unfortunately I think there could be a conflict of interest as you continue up the ranks as PD. Good luck though

+Support

• Have been in multiple scenarios where Forests has maintained order and roleplay
  • Good active member of the community
  • Often level headed
  • Never puts himself above others
  • Responds quickly to scenarios

I believe Forests is best fit for the Captain of the Police Department. The PD needs a level headed, intelligent leader such as Forrest. App is a tad short, just a little shorter then Zayn's and Bobby's tho.

If anyone has anything to say to me about my feedback or just in general, message me. I'm open to slandering, threats, etc. Gives me a rush. I suggest you read my About Me first tho. 

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18