CameronTMOD - False Warn Report

tcoops

Your In-game: tcoops

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161946636

The admin's name in-game: CameronTMOD

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Cameron Maduro

What warning did you receive: Cop Bait/Raid with no pd raid adverted

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/Y5sxSGL

Why do you think this warn was false: It wasn't even a PD raid. We snuck into PD to get health and armour which DOES NOT require and advert. I have been told by many higher ups that sneaking in to steal health and armour isn't a PD raid. So yeah, that's what me, Mitchel and Alton did. We snuck into PD to steal health and armour. 100% ALLOWED, DOES NOT NEED AN ADVERT. We were then being shot at and police also attempted to taser us, for some reason, so we ran down the elevator and couldn't leave. We were being swarmed from BOTH ELEVATORS so there was NO ESCAPE but to shoot the cops swarming us. Whilst we're on that topic, the cops broke NLR multiple times over and over again so they should be the ones being warned. Mitchel and Alton then died by the cops and I survived and killed the 3-4 that were left down in the basement with me. BAM, out of nowhere, CameronTMOD showed up and started complaining about how I was breaking rules. I tried to explain to him that we were there to steal health and armour, then PD rushed us and we ran down the elevator. He didn't want ANY of it. Didn't listen. Then flew away without any warning whilst I was talking, MID WAY. After I kill the rest coming down, the elevator behind me was empty and no one was coming down from there so I made my escape when PD swarmed me again (Wow, NLR!). A few moments later, for some odd reason, CameronTMOD carries on the conversation in OOC and DID NOT at any point, bring it to a sit which he should do... I then try explain in chat, Mitchel and Alton alongside me too, CameronTMOD doesn't seem to car and listen and then warns me for "Cop Bait/Raid with no pd raid adverted" which is false and should be removed for the reasons I have listed above.

Any extra information: CameronTMOD needs to be told to always take situations into sits and not carry it out in OOC because it just causes arguments. He also never listened to me, Mitchel or Alton's side and just carried on to warn me. He didn't even check logs when I told him to... For proof. To show the cop shot us first.
Edited by tcoops

+support 

-It didn't require an advert

-We weren't able to leave as the PD kept breaking NLR and returning the fight so they weren't able to leave

-It was not cop bait as we didn't attempt to make our presence known until a PD member followed us under the PD leading to us killing them.

-There was no sit involving the situation and the warn was just handed out without any warnings or confirmation.

Edited by Alton Lewis

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

+support 

-We weren't able to leave as the PD kept breaking NLR and returning the fight so they weren't able to leave

-It was not cop bait as we didn't attempt to make our presence known until a PD member followed us under the PD leading to us killing them.

-There was no shit involving the situation and the warn was just handed out without any warnings or confirmation.

+- 

- this is a very touche subject after killing all the pd you could have snuck into the swats base not just stand there killing cops for 15 minutes 

+ the warn was given without a sit that isn't right at all.. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+- 

- this is a very touche subject after killing all the pd you could have snuck into the swats base not just stand there killing cops for 15 minutes 

+ the warn was given without a sit that isn't right at all.. 

We were being swarmed constantly. There was no escape till they stopped NLRing and swarming us from BOTH elevators as I explained above. And it lasted for longer than 15 minutes because cops were constantly NLRing.

+support 

-There was no sit involving the situation and the warn was just handed out without any warnings or confirmation.

In an Rp sense, stealing health/armor is like grabbing bulletproof vests or first aid kits? I will +support but I would like the armor/health to be moved into a safer area so it's harder to steal it. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

Stealing from the armor dispensers would be like stealing bulletproof vests which are kept in armories and locked. 

Failrp

valid warn, Alton should be warned as well if he was participating

SCPRP Head of Staff

-support

Stealing from the armor dispensers would be like stealing bulletproof vests which are kept in armories and locked. 

Failrp

-Support

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

-support

Failrp

Actually I'd +support this

Imagine being all stealth and stuff breaking into a police department stealing their guns and dipping. Sounds like a blast to me, if you get caught then sure! But I'd say you shouldn't be able to break people out of jail. Otherwise stealing health and armor doesn't sound like a huge issue to me but it's all dependant on SMT. 

I think though the only issue is that Cameron did not take you to a sit, which is a violation of the staff handbook. Even if a guy is clearly mass rdming they must receive a sit, all sides must be heard and an investigation is to be done!

+support 

-Support, stealing is raiding. Entering to steal or taking something back is raiding. But SMT Likes it to be based on gaming Light so no other comment.

-support

Failrp

Was told by higher ups that stealing health and armour IS NOT a PD Raid since a PD Raid is to break people out. The armour and health are out in the open, not locked away. Therefore, not FailRP, not CopBaiting and pd raiding without advert.

ALSO, cops shot at us first which then lead to us having to run down the elevator etc. All explained above in the report

What I also don't see is why I was targeted out of everyone who participated.

Actually I'd +support this

Imagine being all stealth and stuff breaking into a police department stealing their guns and dipping. Sounds like a blast to me, if you get caught then sure! But I'd say you shouldn't be able to break people out of jail. Otherwise stealing health and armor doesn't sound like a huge issue to me but it's all dependant on SMT. 

I think though the only issue is that Cameron did not take you to a sit, which is a violation of the staff handbook. Even if a guy is clearly mass rdming they must receive a sit, all sides must be heard and an investigation is to be done!

Never broke people out of jail when sneaking in to take health and armour, so we never broke a rule there too, as you've said. PD just need to be more careful for the stealthy ones to come use the health and armour.

Edited by tcoops

Was told by higher ups that stealing health and armour IS NOT a PD Raid since a PD Raid is to break people out. The armour and health are out in the open, not locked away. Therefore, not FailRP, not CopBaiting and pd raiding without advert.

ALSO, cops shot at us first which then lead to us having to run down the elevator etc. All explained above in the report

What I also don't see is why I was targeted out of everyone who participated.

Never broke people out of jail when sneaking in to take health and armour, so we never broke a rule there too, as you've said. PD just need to be more careful for the stealthy ones to come use the health and armour.

If you could provide a name that would be great.

SCPRP Head of Staff

If you could provide a name that would be great.

Me and Mitchel have snuck into PD for health and armour multiple times and checked with staff almost every time beforehand just in case the rules changed. Every staff who we talked to told us we didn't need to advert. Senior Mods, Admins and plenty of others. Nothing say it's a PD raid, as they've told us on MULTIPLE occasions, that we were allowed to steal health and armour without advert and if we get caught, we go to jail. If not, gg 100 health and 100 armour.

Raid Definition:

“a surprise attack to commit a crime, especially to steal from business premises.” 

I feel Pd raids isnt  just an all out attack on Pd to break someone out, that’s a jailbreak. 

-Support

Edited by [GL]Elijah

Well, for those who say tricky/touchy Subject, Snar himself said to me it's not allowed so I was right to warn him.

I think Snar settled it

Me and Mitchel have snuck into PD for health and armour multiple times and checked with staff almost every time beforehand just in case the rules changed. Every staff who we talked to told us we didn't need to advert. Senior Mods, Admins and plenty of others. Nothing say it's a PD raid, as they've told us on MULTIPLE occasions, that we were allowed to steal health and armour without advert and if we get caught, we go to jail. If not, gg 100 health and 100 armour.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Never been told it wasn't allowed when we asked multiple times before doing it.

Wasn't taken into an admin sit to say our side.

He broke staff handbook rules and regulations.

He didn't even let us tell him the whole story of what happened, was only there for around 20 seconds.

I was targeted and warned when others were involved.

Therefore, warn should be removed. Leave it to SMT now, I guess.

To correct a couple things here for 1, there is no valid proof or credentials stating I didn't talk to you, and I did I was staff on duty tp'd to you because cops reported you for raid with no advert and rdm I go down the elevator to see you shooting them the second they walk out I told you "Hey you can't be doing this because you didn't advert" at the time you were very understanding of your kills, even acknowledging your shots and I quote from you speaking acrossed the room to mitchel "Oh my god i'm so good my reflexes are on point they're all dead" and the back elevator had no one rushing through it, don't lie now. I watched you exit through the back elevator and I said well, he could've done that but when they pushed and nearly got you, you did and ran out aside from this I did warn you and I would consider that a sit why take you to a roof when I saw you do it staff hand book or not, Snar, the Manager agreed your doings were wrong and that's a 100% advert situation. Also, forgot to mention you stated "Alton said it's alright and we're allowed to steal the armor and health" but you didn't just do that and run, you stayed behind as alton said and proceeded to continue killing them, however this is about you and why I believe and Snar does and most players should's believe is a warnable offense.

Edited by Cameron1

I Think that they should make a rule right now or atleast tell every one that they cant sneek inot pd right now when we have a problem of ppl spawning in pd just saying in my oppinion cuz it is relly hard to tell if they are taking armor or just spawnd in