alecmi Staff report

Sherlock Holmes

Should i be Event Team  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be ET

• Yes.
    • No.

Your In-Game Name: Sherl0ck H0lmes (varies on my department names)

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:196545607

Staff member's In-Game Name: staff alecmi (Or just alecmi)

What did they do?: Abuse and not following server rules. (Randomly physgunning, threats, getting warned for silly things.)

Evidence (REQUIRED): I don't at this current point in time have visual screenshot or video evidence however I have many witnesses within the community that have seen or witnessed this such as Samantha. (TMOD)

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: Suspension or possible demotion.

+Support

Have seen alecmi abuse his physgun off duty on FBI and grab people for no apparent reason. I had to warn him for tazer rush in a mass shootout with the russian mafia.

He also is a donor mod so it explains his actions. Probably just needs training tbh

Edited by SassiGames
edit

+Support

Have seen alecmi abuse his physgun off duty on FBI and grab people for no apparent reason. I had to warn him for tazer rush in a mass shootout with the russian mafia.

I can vouch too

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+Support

As can I also he came into a sit of mine yesterday and was like what’s up ****ers so I had to tell him to go away

~Mervin

+Support

He also is a donor mod so it explains his actions. Probably just needs training tbh

plus support

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+Support

I see him act like this all the time. I've tried to help him but it didn't work.

Wow

+Support

I tried to train him for PD and he kept asking for promos to SNR then immediately bought Donor Mod without any experience and I have seen him abuse/AFK on staff

+support 

he has abused  his phisgun by picking me up off duty. 

Please upload video of a screen shot as proof 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+ Support

The first encounter I had with them was them picking up every player they could find, I pulled them aside and told them they need to read the staff handbook and linked them it. After ten minutes I tped fo them and asked if they had read it and they did not. I tried to teach him the !goto and !return commands but he just kept yelling admin at me and flying away. I do not think he is mature enough for staff.

This was about a week ago 

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18