Transformer False Warn Appeal+Staff Report

Inactive

Your In-game: Ryan The Epic Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177289514

The admin's name in-game: Transformer

The admin's steam name (If you know it): i do not

What warning did you receive: mic spam

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: i go to respond to a pd raid and when i get there i see an uncloaked admin doing a sit in the middle of a parking lot. I go up and say "please go onto a roof your disrupting my roleplay. He physguns me far away, back again, far away then drops me where i was which wasn't neccessary in the slightest. He yells at me and I say "Your disrupting the roleplay! Oh god the roleplay! Where is the roleplay?!" He finally goes to a roof then out of nowhere saying I was micspamming. He proceeds to warn me for it using witnesses (which aren't supposed to be used in sits) to back himself up. He did this out of anger towards me giving him constructive critisism for doing sits in the middle of pd parking lot which is against the handbook. "Do not deal with your friends sits or an issue that you was involved in. Any staff caught doing this will receive a strike or Removal from staff." He was directly involved as I was asking him to go to a roof for a sit and he warns me for "mic spam" out of anger. He did not ask for SA+ approval before issueing the warn either which is also against the handbook.

Any extra information:
quotes from the handbook:
"Staff are not to warn other staff members or issue punishment to them without a Super Admin+ Approval."
"Do not deal with your friends sits or an issue that you was involved in. Any staff caught doing this will receive a strike or Removal from staff."
"Cloak yourself"

Zayn*

So what actually happened was I received a call at PD, I really only brought a guy for under 30 seconds and told him he can't respawn with EMS online then was a bout to return him when you came up abruptly and made an obnoxious sound in your mic for about 3-5 seconds then i phys gunned you away, keep in mind im literally in a corner away from his voice proximity. So quite frankly, he came to me and started saying how to do my job as staff and continued to harass the fact i was uncloaked in a sit. Which is what I personally do to let people know I am dealing with a sit. He then continues to keep interrupting the sit and what not. So i return the guy, and bring Ryan to a roof like he asked me to do with my sits. I then tell him how he mic spammed and he told me how he did not. But really, he did it.. I don't see how you think it's okay to do that. Last time I checked I do not need approval to warn a lower ranking either, at least from what I was told, I need permission to warn the same ranking staff. I was not angry I was only slightly disappointed that you would interrupt my staff sit.

Extras:

You as staff should actually know that you shouldn't be interrupting sits and mic spamming in general

I believe the rule against cloaking is when flying around, not being in a sit.

If you are dealing with a sit and someone comes and interrupts it by either shooting or mic spamming, I'm pretty sure it's valid to warn that player.

As said, I was away from your roleplay and not even close to being involved. You came up to me, and you broke the rule. 

You easily could've ignored me..

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

You need to read the handbook a bit more carefully because he is allowed to warn his rank and below without SA+ approval.

EDIT: Also you interrupted a staff situation, he has every right to issue a punishment if you did interrupt him interacting with another player.

There is nothing against being uncloaked when dealing with a player, flying around however is innapropriate and staff should be cloaked then.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-1 Support

• Any staff rank above yours is allowed to warn ranks below them without permission from SA+ which has been stated by SMT though they prefer you do not.
  • No evidence supporting his claim

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

It literally says this in the handbook

Warning

• Warn players before kicking/minging them
    • Not every situation deserves a kick! For example: A player disrespects you, give them a warning and make sure you tell them why! "Hey man, we want all our staff to be treated with respect because they help the server a lot. Just be a little nicer next time."
  • You do not need to warn someone for every rule violation. Sometimes just a "Hey, that was NLR just try not to do it next time." We consider these verbal warnings and are for players that staff barely ever have any trouble with.
  • Staff are not to warn other staff members or issue punishment to them without a Super Admin+ Approval.
  • When warning you should do one warn not separate. For example, RDM/FailRP does not warn for RDM then warn again for FailRP. 

and i would like the following known.

Ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty?" The reason that exists is because it's almost impossible to prove I didn't mic spam, but if I actually did mic spam, all you need is a video to prove it.

also even if you didn't know, the radius for the mic when you talk in voice chat is big enough to hear you from the garage door which is why I came up and asked you politely to please move to a rooftop because it was getting too chaotic between guns being shot everywhere, radio being loud, ts being loud, your staff sit added to that and made it even more chaotic.

You can Warn Other staff however you can only warn your rank and below for example a Trial Mod can NOT warn a Super Admin. If you wish to warn a staff member that is higher than you it must be taken to a higher up.

It says that later on

EDIT: You need a video to prove you didnt actually mic spam, he witnessed the rule breaking ingame and dealt with it, you need proof to show infact he was mistaken. @Ryan The Epic Guy

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

what it is appearing to say here is that you can warn your rank and below with sa+ approval

Like if you needed to warn me for a rule breach then you need SA+ approvall

SCPRP Head of Staff

and i would like the following known.

Ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty?" The reason that exists is because it's almost impossible to prove I didn't mic spam, but if I actually did mic spam, all you need is a video to prove it.

He warned you for mic spam, which he witnesses and we would not have any reason to doubt him. If you have evidence stating that you did not mic spam, please feel free to post it. Have a good day

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18