Injoker’s Forum Diplomat Application

Injoker

In-Game Name: Injoker

Steam Name: [GL] GreatSageEqualofHeaven

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 259

How often are you online on the forums? I normally check the forums once every hour, and while in game every 15/20 minutes. 

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to become a Forum Diplomat for two reasons.  The first reason is to help moderate and manage the forums. Clicking on random threads you can easily see posts that violate the forum rules that never get removed by diplomats. The second reason is I would like to advance in the community. So far I have done this by becoming Support Staff, and a Moderator on MilitaryRP. Being a Forum Diplomat is the next step for me. 
Also I have experience on both MilitaryRP and PoliceRP as staff and as a player. I know generally what is happening on those servers, and what each servers management considers to be acceptable. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would say yes, in my 7 weeks of being a staff member for GL, on both MilitaryRP and PoliceRP, I have never had a false warn appeal or staff report on me. On previous servers I have only had one accepted ban appeal after we learned the guy was new to gmod and felt sorry for him. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first tag him and ask him to stop and to appeal it at the proper section for the server they were banned off of. If they continue to spam after that, I would screenshot the spam messages and then delete them. I would then give the screenshots to a head admin+ to deal with and issue forum warnings if they see fit.

+/- Support

PROS

+Would be good at forum diplomat

+Kind

+Has a lot of post's

Cons

-Could be on a bit more

GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by Johnson
Typo again

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944

polls are not required

Oh for real? My bad ill remove that one xD

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944

Accepted

Speak with a Head of Staff+ for you Forum Diplomat tags in Teamspeak and on the Forums

~Head Forum Diplomat Gaur

(Also Speak with me before using any of your Diplomat Permissions so I can give you the rundown on how to do it.)