TheNoWhereMan - Warn Request

Dopey

Your In-game: dpy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:95850209

The player's name in-game: TheNowhereMan

The player's steam name (If you know it):

What did the player do: FailRp, He jumped to a portion of the bank to where I could not grab him, and the proceded to tell me to " come get him " when I asked him to comply. We had to taze him to get him down, so I believe a warn is justified.

What do you believe should happen to the player:  A warn, simple as that.

Any extra information:

they could have easily gotten me and anyway i was moving to em.. if they couldent have gotten to me how could i have gotten there?

so the part 

i was moving to em.

I dont see in the whole video you needed to be tazed in order to get you down, evidence shows that you were there and not complying

+ support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Your In-game: dpy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:95850209

The player's name in-game: TheNowhereMan

The player's steam name (If you know it):

What did the player do: FailRp, He jumped to a portion of the bank to where I could not grab him, and the proceded to tell me to " come get him " when I asked him to comply. We had to taze him to get him down, so I believe a warn is justified.

What do you believe should happen to the player:  A warn, simple as that.

Any extra information:

honestly people are way too sensitive, I'm not trying to pick a fight but instead of making a whole video and a whole report about me being mad at one point and not listening to you, you coulda calmed down and been the bigger guy about it.

Yeah I admit it was a butthole move of me to ignore you but.. come on, people on this server need to not be so sensitive...

And at the time I really didn't even know it was a rule,, because from what I was thinking is that if you're allowed to escape or have friends break you out whats the issue with stalling for a little bit?...

(I'm gonna be a bit honest with you I kinda wanted to be tazed so I could watch the ragdoll flop down lmao)

If you feel like this is player diss go ahead and report me, its just my opinion and defense on this topic,

I'll most likely be on at around 4-10pm US eastern time if you want to talk to me,

and for the admins to give me the warn my steam account and ID stuff is on my profile.

honestly people are way too sensitive, I'm not trying to pick a fight but instead of making a whole video and a whole report about me being mad at one point and not listening to you, you coulda calmed down and been the bigger guy about it.

Yeah I admit it was a butthole move of me to ignore you but.. come on, people on this server need to not be so sensitive...

And at the time I really didn't even know it was a rule,, because from what I was thinking is that if you're allowed to escape or have friends break you out whats the issue with stalling for a little bit?...

(I'm gonna be a bit honest with you I kinda wanted to be tazed so I could watch the ragdoll flop down lmao)

If you feel like this is player diss go ahead and report me, its just my opinion and defense on this topic,

I'll most likely be on at around 4-10pm US eastern time if you want to talk to me,

and for the admins to give me the warn my steam account and ID stuff is on my profile.

so you apply for staff when you don’t even know the server rules? It’s disrespectful to me and you fail to cooperate when you are in handcuffs. No one is being too sensitive. You broke a rule, no admins responded to my call, so I took it to the forums. That’s how it works. 

so you apply for staff when you don’t even know the server rules? It’s disrespectful to me and you fail to cooperate when you are in handcuffs. No one is being too sensitive. You broke a rule, no admins responded to my call, so I took it to the forums. That’s how it works. 

I didn't know AT the time, I admitted to being wrong and gave you the info so you'd get what you want. No need to get so mad. 

And yes with that response you just proved to being overly sensitive about this, its a game I don't understand why everyone wants to fight all the time.