SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106791747

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2-3 Months

Rank Wanted: Lt.

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): No

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : While I have been in the PD for quite some time, I have always wanted to lead the units under me. I always like to lead people under my wing as I currently do. I always find myself as a people person and always like to have a good laugh. I am not afraid of a PD member saying Hi. I have appreciated all the chances I have had with this Police Department. Also, I used to be an LT but due to me going on LOA I was removed for not attending a meeting that I didn't know that even happened. Well, the reason why I should be promoted is that I believe I am capable and ready to become a member of Low Command and help this Department strive. I am currently High command in FBI and do go online when there is no low command on. I am starting to move back into PD as I do like the pursuits and pulling people over. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Major +Support

Active 

Mature 

Loyal 

Thought he was a lt already 

Fair 

Ubyes 

Kiwi 

List goes on

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Major +Support

Active 

Mature 

Loyal 

Thought he was a lt already 

Fair 

Ubyes 

Kiwi 

List goes on

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Accepted

No i did not use red on antecedent.....            Ok maybe i did so what 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18