Alyssa Rich, Closeman, Mikedagamer - Staff Report

Jeffe

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: Jeffe

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59895011

Staff member's In-Game Name: Alyssa Rich, CERT ATL LT Closeman 1CT74, Mikedagamer

What did they do? All AFK on staff while dpy is only one on even after Snar said to fix ratio or be striked

Evidence (REQUIRED): first one is before Snar tells them to get on second one is about 1min after he said 30 seconds to get onhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1366391382 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1366396377

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I believe staff strikes were issued, but they should still be talked to, th3 was AFK in the screenshots but got back and got on as soon as he did so he should not be punished

Earlier when i had several people fix the ratio i said i would be afk for a few to deal with some family stuff going on, after coming back from fixing that I saw we were understaffed and hopped on. I do apologize and accept any punishment for that.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I am sorry guys I don’t have the best WiFi so it takes a bit to join the server, also my mother needed me quickly for something I would rather not say, I didn’t mean to leave my gmod running but it was an urgent thing that drew my attention away from that. Again sorry, I forgot to turn my laptop off.

• Manager

-/+ Support

+Against the staff handbook

- I don't know everybody else's story but Mike has a valid story so I don't think any action should happen to Mike

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

@Closeman

@Mikedanoobgamer

As for Alyssa, she is leaving staff so a punishment for her would be pointless. 

not realy she can get staff restricted perm for not being active on 48 hr

Accepted

The staff in question will be dealt with myself

The "i cant see admin calls" is not a proper reason to be under ratio 

@Mikedanoobgamer

@closeman

@Alyssa / @Alyssa Loves Cake

you need to speak with me in TS

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18