Zayn's New & Slightly Improved Intro

Zayn

Hi there, im Zayn. Probably know me as one of the Deadpool's or that one guy who is boolin out those graphics for high staff and Zeeptin. I've most likely posted an intro already but so much has happened and I probably removed it so here we go boys..

I'm an 18 year old man, not boy. I enjoy taking photos and for the most part designing. I recently became a graphics developer for gaminglight and it's been so much fun talking and getting to know SMT and Zeeptin, great people on moms. Being able to make such amazing pieces of work such as Nolan's Header, Toxic's Header, NoOne's TS AVI, Zeeptin's header or like half of the communities avi's has been great for myself and the player base as a whole. I am also a Senior Moderator, that's pretty cool. I do not do drugs, but I vape, so make funny jokes about it D:. Uhh, dogs are cute so are cats but ferret's is where it's at. I enjoy Star Wars RP, Hogwarts RP and Police RP [obviously] so there's some stuff. I like anime, currently own a noire body pillow but i swear im not married to it, but I am a weeaboo so I honestly don't know man. I hate my job, I love my friends, and I love my bed. Music taste is a lot, I enjoy artists from Marshmello, Lil Peep, Logic, BEXEY, Gab3, Silas, Khalid and others. I also make YouTube videos and stream only when my PC doesn't want to frick me up. I enjoy anything to do with netflix, and adore apple juice, that's the way to my heart ladies, take notes. ;) Okay I'm done though, this is getting long, goodbye and may the force be with you xD.

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN.

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

• Bread locked this topic