Brodie Faulse Warn and Staff Report

Brodie Boy 9802

Topic Title

AdminName - Nimo

Questions

Your In-game: Brodie McAuley

Your SteamID: Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079357975/

The admin's name in-game: Nimo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: FailRP and Self Supply

Why do you think this warn was false: The admin provided no evidence even after stating he had a recording. When i asked to see the evidence he simply denied and returned me to the game so i feel he had no evidence and saw me go as a gun dealer and change to thief quickly so just assumed 

Any extra information: I want action to be taken on this as I am new to the server and I have not had a good experience because of this 

-Support

You need to be warned for lying to staff

He is not required to provide you evidence of a rule you broke that you know you broke. It would require him to pause his recording and upload a video whitch takes time. Staff are not required to record or have evidence on everything. If they witness you break a rule they can warn you for it.

As well you Falsified this appeal because you KNEW you self supplied, but THOUGHT he had no evidence so you made a appeal lying saying the he assumed when you knew & he clearly has proven that you did. And you KNOW you did. Right now you are caught in a lie. 

As well you Falsified this appeal because you KNEW you self supplied, but THOUGHT he had no evidence so you made a appeal lying saying the he assumed when you knew & he clearly has proven that you did. And you KNOW you did. Right now you are caught in a lie. 

You need to be warned for Lying to staff. 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

You will be receiving a warning for lying to staff

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18