Shark's Trial Moderator application

Shark6758

1. What is your in-game name?:Shark

2. What is your steam name?: Shark6758

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:196449167

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Unfortunately not but everyone who has trained me in swat knows I am a fast learner.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Febuary 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9. Have you donated? I have purchased the vip pack for police rp

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Moderator to start my career in staff.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:Yes

12. Time zone: GMT - 5hours ahead of EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the opportunity to join staff as a Trial moderator because I am calm, level headed and a fast learning member of the Gaming light community. I want to make everyone who plays on the servers to have a better experience with everyone following the rules of the server. I believe I am quite well known on the server due to my activeness since I joined the server in February. From being in swat I have learned how to de-escalate situations and fit in to large team. I enjoy roll playing but I can be very serious when required. I will treat every player equally.I will be on teamspeak normally in the Swat patrol room if you have any questions.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to a sit, jail them to stop him/her from running and ask them to stop cursing while I explained what they had done wrong. If they did not stop cursing I would gag them while I explained. I would then ungag them and ask why they were mass RDMing and staff dissing. Depending on what they say I would give a minge of 1200 seconds but I would ask a higher up to give the remaining 9400 seconds. (1200= staff disrespect 600+Rdm 600) (9400= to complete mass RDMing given by higher up)

16. Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

have not seen you in game that much  but you seem like a good guy 

+support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

- Willing to learn

- Very respectful

- Good luck

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 2 weeks later...