SassiGames Trial Moderator Application

DeletedUser

1. What is your in-game name?: SassiGames

2. What is your steam name?: {GL} SassiGames

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:76982139

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I used to own a DarkRP server that only included myself and a few friends but only went public for two months. I have been a Co-Owner on a server which is now shutdown. A moderator on a server with a playerbase similar to PoliceRP but left the community due to a large influx of mingey users that could never be banned. Overall I have quite the experience of handling sits using different ban management systems, log systems and so on. Tools I have used are AWarn, pLogs, bLogs, ULX.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July of 2017?

6. What date did you make your forums account? I believe in December.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5 Warns. Two false which I am going to appeal.

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read and understood the Staff Handbook!

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I personally believe that with my skill set including knowledge of handling sits and dealing with individuals who aim to create havoc amongst everyone that I would be a great asset to GamingLight PoliceRP. I love helping others and ensuring that everyone's needs are met to an extent. I am usually on a lot of the times to help people out by teaching them from the basics of being a police officer to learning how to make meth and grow weed.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? According to the Staff Handbook, 4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge. But due to the fact that Trial-Moderators cannot minge for 10,000 seconds. I would use the above punishment 3x RDM/RDA - Jail/Minge (500 Seconds). Then request any higher up with permissions to execute a 10,000 second minge. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Please post all recommendations/changes below. If you vote using the poll above PLEASE leave a comment as I like to recieve constructive criticism.

please note, I know some of you do not want to see me become a staff member because you have something against me. I am always willing to sort stuff out so dont - support for no reason. I also don't know if I am staff restricted but if I am I'll delete this and can't make a poll for some reason...

+support

-pretty cool dude

-active

-friendly for the most part

You should appeal those warns fast cause if they are more than 3 months old they cannot be appealed.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- support 

+has low warns 

+ kind of active 

+ has had experience  

-rude at times

-  get's mad some what fast 

-  not that much effort in app

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

+Active

+Really cool person 

+Good at RPing

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Congrats SassiGames hope to see you on

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current