Major Secret Service Changes

Mike_da_noob

Alright guys so as you probably know there are only two or so Secret Service agents on most of the time. Secret Service command and I have been thinking of ways of changing this for the benefit of our branch and the server. We have come up with the following:

What you want to see? - A CAT (Counter Assault Team) section added to the server (one white list), new weaponry for all of our agents, a bio hazard vehicle (A black ambulance accessible to our senior agents+, and much more in the document.

Why should we add it? - To improve the Secret Service, by making it more active and more useful for the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would promote more players to join the Secret Service and make us stand a chance against criminals (We have very weak weaponry). It would also give the ranks we have an actual difference, currently all of our white lists have the exact same load out and where organized without any actual thought. It would also balance the fight between us and the opposing criminals. Furthermore, it would make Secret Service and the president job more realistic and fun. We would like the CAT team to be in the Coach-back (Car behind the president's limos) and be heavily armed as they are in real life. Please read the document below as it shows the full details of our plan.

Who is it mainly for? - Secret Service, but really the whole server

Links to any content - 

Link to our specific details (PLEASE READ COMPLETELY)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gbV7v_rqpDz8UM0TH59dK6pvL3LpiIEwqTEmbZCldU0/edit?usp=sharing

Refer to this link for more info on the CAT team:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/03/27/everything-you-need-to-know-about-cat-the-secret-services-baddest-bad-boys/?utm_term=.f732bbeb61db

Image of what we would like to do with convoys:

ZZ

PLEASE read the document as it states the specifics of what we would like to do with this in the future and how we plan on handling it. We take full responsiblity of maintain an SOP, roster, etc for the CAT team if it comes out.

If you have any questions please ask Commander Th3 or Vice Commander Mikedagamer directly via the forums or steam!

-SS Command

Edited by Mike_da_noob
Grammer Police

+/- Support

+Like the ideas

-sounds like just another tactical units(I know its only for Pres), but why not just reorganize the SS ranks and buff up their gear?

if they add it should only get smoke (no gas or flash) for throwables.

Edited by Jeffe

+/- Support

+Like the ideas

-sounds like just another tactical units(I know its only for Pres), but why not just reorganize the SS ranks and buff up their gear?

I don't understand. You just said it sounds like a tactical unit, why not make SS a tactical unit.

As we said in the post, this would be limited to four people, to fill a tahoe behind the president's limo. This is what happens in real life, so it would add realism. They will only respond when the president is under attack. CAT will not run around to calls like a tactical unit. 

+/- Support

+Like the ideas

It would just be protecting the president not responding to calls but I have several ideas for it

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- Support

+Like the ideas

I don't understand. You just said it sounds like a tactical unit, why not make SS a tactical unit.

As we said in the post, this would be limited to four people, to fill a tahoe behind the president's limo. This is what happens in real life, so it would add realism. They will only respond when the president is under attack. CAT will not run around to calls like a tactical unit. 

Just as Dashiell explained it perfectly, we would only allow four people on it at a time in the coach back behind the limos. It would add realism and make SS more appealing to people. You really could not call it a tactical division as it would only be ten people max, if anything it would be a subdivision. Also when you said we should reorganized our ranks half of the google doc is disussing that, we have also already talked to Nolan about our armor levels (For some reason every single rank gets 75 armor) and he is taking care of that.

Major + support

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff