Zayn's Forum Diplomat Application

Zayn

Should Torty be a Lieutenant?...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Torty be a Lieutenant?...

• Yes, he should be a LT (please state reason)
    • No, he should not be a LT (please state reason)

In-Game Name: Zayn

Steam Name: [GL] Zayn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148654009

Are you a Moderator+? Yessire

How many post do you have on the website? 241

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday, at least for 2-3 hours a day.

What timezone are you in? PST, California time.

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to be apart of the Forum Diplomat team to help more than just the server itself, help the forums with anything I can really, whether it's keeping the chat box clean and friendly or getting mingy posts cleared and anything considered as harassment, or bullying that may appear somewhere on the forums. I'm also up most hours of the night when other may not be, Usually on from 12am to 4am at night sifting through the forums and commenting on posts. It would be an advantage for the Diplomat team to have a late night helper guy thing. I like helping and if Gaminglight is looking for any Forum Diplomats then I believe I can make the best of it and apply.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would consider myself a person who is upright and honest. I wouldn't pick sides with a friends, I'd rather be fair with everyone. I try to be as mature as possible is all situations server / forums.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shout box due to getting banned from one of our servers? Delete the messages, PM the user to calm him down and link the ban appeal section and tell him how he can appeal his ban.

Comments: Text is blue because my eyes were having a hard time reading them. D:

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Speak with a Head of Staff+ for you Forum Diplomat tags in Teamspeak and on the Forums

~Head Forum Diplomat Gaur

(Also Speak with me before using any of your Diplomat Permissions so I can give you the rundown on how to do it.)