My unban appeal

DarkSniperHD

Steam Name: FroZty

Ingame Name: Is to long ago to renember

SteamIDSTEAM_1:0:47552973

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: 30 warns, NITRP

Dispute: So for about 1-2 years ago i played on the server, had alot of money and really liked the servers, Then me and 2 other guys based at the club house, We put up a nice base [Is was nothing wrong with the base, And i know it becuse i got 4300 hours on gmod] So then a staff come and said is was wrong builded, He warned me without tell me anything, Then he has been very mad on me so he said i got 30 warns, and perma banned me, Is weird i renember it becuse is has been very long ago i was on, Now im perma banned and i wana ask for a second try, Im sorry, I would report the him, Becuse hes not freindly to players, But i got perma banned and was giving up on the servers, 

-Thanks so much for reading this and sorry for my bad english, Any questions PM me on forums or on Steam-SteamName-FroZty, If i get unbanned i hope we can have a good time and that i can be freinds with all of you-

+support

-handbook states a permanent minge/ban is for 40+ warns so I dont see the issue

-just dont break any rules and itll be fine

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support 

- a year  or 2 is a long time he deserves a chance

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

ACCEPTED

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18