MOTD update suggestion

th3

Should I be moderator?  

1. 1. Should I be moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - motd to be updated considering several links are outdated or hidden and when regular users look through it they cant see certain info

Why should we add it? - looks better and eases the efficiency of people viewing info on the motd

What are the advantages of having this? - ^^

Who is it mainly for? - people

Links to any content - 

HELPFUL INFO

Update the following from General Rules, Basics

• Advertising Twitch/Youtube - This is strictly prohibited - However with Community Directors Permission links may be posted

• Vehicles from the Job Bundle Can NOT Be stolen (Bus/Taxi/Truck)

Change to Owners permission considering the CD position has been removed or manager (idk)

Clarify on that because PD policy is if any Truck or bus stolen is instantly code red. It would increase rp somewhat to allow them to be stolen for pd to be in more instant code red pursuits.

Clarify

No Cop baiting

Just add in an example because it helps manage to moderate copbait happening quite a bit.

Update the following from General Rules, Government

If you see a Player wanted for shooting a Government Official, you may KOS them

Policy has been updated I heard and you can only KOS if they are shooting at you.

Update the following from General Rules, Adverting/Yelling

You can NOT Raid SWAT/ARU HQ

SWAT/SRT HQ

Update the following from RP Rules, Kidnapping

To take a player hostage, there must be at least 10 PD online (This includes SWAT/ARU/FBI)

SWAT/CERT/SRT/FBI

Update the following from Government Rules, Police

You MUST have a skin (Livery) and a lightbar on your car. Further information can be found here - (http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/18079-pd-car-changes-allowed-carsmods/)

Replace the old link with http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/22493-pd-car-changes-allowed-carsmods/ as the old one is hidden.

---------------

• During a Bank raid/hostage situation, you are to respond to the area code 3 and secure the roads to stop vehicles passing and wait for ARU/S.W.A.T to arrive on a scene and give orders.

• You are NOT to deal with Bank Raids or Hostage Situations unless S.W.A.T or ARU is not on then you can. (The Highest ranking officer on Scene takes control).

• If told by S.W.A.T or ARU to stand down they must comply.

Basically replace the ARU with SWAT/CERT/SRT cause those are the three tactical branches in Rockford.

-----------------------

What I was talking about earlier when it said " Vehicles from the Job Bundle Can NOT Be stolen (Bus/Taxi/Truck)"

Then it says Any Semi Truck that is in a pursuit can be declared lethal instantly. (Command does not need to approve)

Just another thing I noticed and it would be nice if it was updated accordingly.

Update the following from Government Rules, SWAT

• Swat may attend Tryouts at CPL+ (SGT+ can apply under the SWAT Tab)

• You may train at Master Sergeant or higher but MUST have permission from SWAT Command

• You may promote at Staff Sergeant, With a Valid Reason.

Im not aware that SWAT does Tryouts, if so that needs to be addressed by Commander Myan and SWAT Command.

Just want it to be updated because its been the same since I joined pretty much in September 2017.

Update the following from Government Rules, FBI

You MUST use the guns you get that you spawn with only HIGH COMMAND can use any weapon, but you can use any weapon when you are undercover for the need of the investigation you are in.

FBI SOP's

FBI Probationary Agent

Standard Issued, M4A1S

FBI Special Agent

Standard Issued, M4A1S, Gallill, MP5, Uzi, MP7

FBI Senior Special Agent

All of the Above, Any SMG, Any Pistol, no R8,Degal

FBI Supervisory Special Agent

All of the above, Any Assault Rifle except       SSG 08, Scar,

FBI Special Agent in Charge

All of the Above, M4A1, XM Shotgun, SSG Sniper

FBI Deputy Chief of Staff

No LMGs, AWP, can use SSG 08 and Scar H

FBI Chief of Staff

All Weapons But LMG’s

FBI Deputy Director

All Weapons Except Negev

FBI Director

All Weapons

Update the following from Government Rules, State Trooper

ALE is for Raids and if given permission can attend Bank Robberies

I assume it means CERT and they can attend Bank Robberies just like any other tactical unit so it should reflect in the motd.

Remove the following from Government Rules,

Training Officers (FTO)

• Training Officers are there to train, Nothing else.

• As a Training Officer, you must follow the Training Handbook. Failure to do so could result in removal.

• Training Officers should not leave PD; They are there to train and nothing else!

FTO's were removed and I dont believe there are any plans to add them back in due to recent suggestions post getting denied suggesting that.

Clarify the following from Other Job Rules, Gun Dealer/Adv Gun Dealer

Adv/Gun dealers are not allowed to bitcoin mine

Its been an occasional issue so I would like to see if there is a definitive answer.

Clarify the following from Other Job Rules, President

• You can own a house but must have protection. You can ask FBI to protect you, But they don’t have to.

• You cannot Raid or Commit Crime.

• You can only have pistols and shotguns.

• You can only make Weed legal, and this has to be on the Law Board, Bitminers/Money Silo's cannot be made legal!

• S.W.A.T & ARU Have the right to protect the President, Only if they have permission from there command

• President can not have any Civilian protect them it must be FBI, S.W.A.T or ARU.

SWAT/CERT/SRT have the right to protect the President with permission from their command.

President is only allowed to have Secret Service, SWAT, CERT, SRT, and FBI protect them.

So that's pretty much it, if there is anything else that is outdated post it below, I just noticed this when scrolling through the MOTD and it could be more beneficiary to new/regular players in being able to see relevant up to date information.

Its just a suggestion not an executive order.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support the motd is outdated and also i think this should in there as well, when it is a right time too  heal your self as some customjobs do combat heal sometimes not on purpose and don't just say you gotta wait till its code 4 because criminals dont have cop  radios  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I can go through it just SMT has been very busy 

hows the gas SOP?

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I can go through it just SMT has been very busy 

I just made this to hopefully narrow down info to make smt's time easier of they update what I suggested.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator