Rockford Police Department [Lawsuit]

[GL] Ludde

Rockfords Police Department sued for 7.500.000$ | Caused Death of 11 civilians and 7 bodily harmed civilians.

Attorney for, (Wishes to remain anonymous) Nolan and Rockfords Police Department, negligence and wrong doing.

| THE CITY AND COUNTY OF ROCKFORD |      | Case Number F-17-02018 | | JURY TRIAL DEMANDED |

Judge : The honorable Smithson Sorel

Date Action Filled : March 27, 2018

Date set for trial : March 30, 2018 9pm EST (UK timezone) Court room at Southern District Of Rockford - Failure to attend : Legal arrests upon Nolan | current Commissioner of Rockford Police Department | Bail will be set at : 3.200.000$

FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION

Wrongful Death

7. On January 21, 2018, officers in and out of uniform alike, opened fire on a brigade of innocent men and women. At the time of the incident, the affected were not warned of any imminent danger.

WARNING : THIS IS ONLY FOR RP (no action upone anyone)

Judge Signature  : Smithson Sorel

Edited by [.xyz]Ludde

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE XD

Rockfords Police Department sued for 7.500.000$ | Caused Death of 11 civilians and 7 bodily harmed civilians.

Attorney for, (Wishes to remain anonymous) Nolan and Rockfords Police Department, negligence and wrong doing.

| THE CITY AND COUNTY OF ROCKFORD |      | Case Number F-17-02018 | | JURY TRIAL DEMANDED |

Date set for trial : March 30, 2018 Court room at Southern District Of Rockford - Failure to attend : Legal arrests upon Nolan | current Commissioner of Rockford Police Department | Bail will be set at : 3.200.000$

Edited by Nolan Taylor

Date set for trial : March 30, 2018 Court room at Southern District Of Rockford - Failure to attend : Legal arrests upon Nolan | current Commissioner of Rockford Police Department | Bail will be set at : 3.200.000$

It's march 30th but at what time for what timezone.

• Head Admin

Nolan!!! Getting Sued!!!!!. Oh, the courthouse is gonna be filled with gov officials supporting Nolan.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

@Nolan can I be defense ? 

I can and will destroy the defense ans I will be the depts legal rep because I'm a SM in the police force ikr shocking *_* according to a lt 

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

To even have Nolan arrested for this, you would need permission, as we don’t have judges sign orders for arrest here, that’s PD Command.

Look close at the buttom, all action will be taken upone pd command. As Nolan is the commissioner he has the Rockford Police Departments money. If he fails to pay with Rockford Police Departments money. He can be arrested as the Judge said and signed.

And I would classify this as an event, which would hereby require the permission and consent of SMT.

not trying to cause trouble but if you want me to cancel it, I can. But at the end of the day it's not to punish anyone but to add some fun rp within the community. Other members have stated that this funny and thats the whole point.

This is amazing, can I be a bailiff for the case? For anyone that thinks this is not good rp, it is making the Judge Job more played and making pd highsups touchable which is a really cool new rp sense!

Also is this a class action for all the citizens?

Edited by Mike_da_noob

This is amazing, can I be a bailiff for the case?

Yes, you can.

I understand that, all I request is that for things like this we receive notice and are asked if it is alright to do something like an event.

Understanding, will do next time. However I hope it's ok this time.

Well apparently it was canceled and i would like to note i filed for evidence request and they never replied so a found a mistrial and double jeopardy applies

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg