MELON MAN

Questions

Your In-game: Melon Man

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104164858

The admin's name in-game: Mikedagamer 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:171626137

What warning did you receive: EXPLOITING GLITCHES|KINDA PROP BLOCK

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: considering I wasn't verbally warned or let known the door was exploiting and I feel he was targeting me out of five people.. 

Any extra information: so how it happened I saw two blue camo gtrs parking in doc gas station parking in the door and shutting it and the car flies I saw they were having fun so I went up to them and asked what they were doing and they said whoeve flies higher I'm going to give them 500k so I said what the heck why not and so I pulled my car up to the door drove in a little and next thing I knew I was jailed and mike flies down and says wow exploiting and warns ONLY ME!!! he said he has been watching them do it. I understand I was doing something wrong now but at the time I didn't. and for him to say its kinda prop block like how is that possible either its prop block or not I feel he was only targeting me. ill also add I didn't even get to do the exploite but the two gtrs did it four or five times. Thank You for your time

So the reason I warned you for prop block (I should have wrote it better) was because putting your car in front of a door is well blocking it. Also I did verbally warn you not to drive in it as it’s exploiting glitches, I noclipped a bit and saw that you where doing it. I am sure that you responded back to me as well saying sorry, confirming that you heard it.

It is also not professional nor is it good to post in OOC multiple times that I am going to get demoted super fast to the whole server. Frankly I was doing my my job as a staff member and was more than fair with you. 

Also I told the GTR’s to stop, they did it right before I teleported there (I only saw one GTR).

I hope that our relations stay professional and mature after this report. 

Edited by Mike_da_noob

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/936060405264098314/5810F7E97B15089CD19DB7BEE4500A65B12F4EFC/

I would like to also mention that he was ther phys gunning there cars away and they would fly back he can try to say he wasnt involved but that's total bs. and per you warning them like you say when I showed up they were still there doing it and I parked in the door way and got jailed. and per you saying you warned me and me saying sorry I never heard your warning I said sorry to the guy that said I hit him...

-support

you admitted you did the wrong thing that mile warned you for. It seems like you are appealing this because of te type of punishment issued by mike. It is the staff members discretion on the punishment being issued. So I don't think this is an invalid warn, I would just change it to fail Rp because who drives a car into the front of a general store?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

you admitted you did the wrong thing that mile warned you for. It seems like you are appealing this because of te type of punishment issued by mike. It is the staff members discretion on the punishment being issued. So I don't think this is an invalid warn, I would just change it to fail Rp because who drives a car into the front of a general store?

Because his intention was to drive it through the doors and close them, making the car go flying.

notice you say “intention” never did it. Thank you case proven 

I do not want to argue in a thread, please message me if you would like to continue this via Forums PM’s. And I did see you ram it in I watched as you did it from a distance after I told you not to. That’s why I was so fast to respond when you did it moments later.

I do not want to argue in a thread, please message me if you would like to continue this via Forums PM’s. And I did see you ram it in I watched as you did it from a distance after I told you not to. That’s why I was so fast to respond when you did it moments later.

get your story straight first you say I did it than that it was my intention to do it. Someone’s in the wrong....

get your story straight first you say I did it than that it was my intention to do it. Someone’s in the wrong....

So you, despite the warnings, drove your car into the DOC gas station most likely with the intention of doing the same glitch the "other people" had been doing before. 

-support

Who does that?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator