Anime Military Special Unit

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Hello there,

My name is  Asuna Yuki leader of the yukis and one of the head diplomats for Anime Military Alliance.

Im here by issuing executive directive 1a9378 All yukis hereby commence Operation Waterhorse 

Image result for anime oh shit

Remember agents you are not required to participate in the rules of engagement as you are agents not combatants of war use

any weapon you like. All participants in the alliance are required to aid such agents in their  matters by any means necessary.

You will know who they are 

I will train them my self

26l627.jpg

I was informed by  a member of the PD that such operations from BSI were happening 

Technically we are still at war but i needn't remind you i have agents posted in all ranks in government organizations and criminal.

Related image

Code grey, red and black are authorized used them at your discretion Note if a agent or alliance member were to capture such BSI personnel you

know what to do o7 and yes Hannah you can use your knife by any means

Image result for anime knife 

Remeber our code of conduct we are to defend our way of life and those who cant it doesn't mean shoot up every cop but remember our code 

When questioned, should I become a prisoner, I am required to give name and rank. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my family and its allies or harmful to their cause.

Image result for anime arrested

also remember this I will never forget that I am a Yuki family member, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my Family free. I will trust in my skills and in my comrades. .

Image result for anime arrested

besides, why not have fun in a cop car ;)

now some of you are like why Asuna?

simply put

well its to defend our way of life  

It is the role of a leader to stand in front of their subordinates ... and protect them even if their legs were to give out at any moment.

My companions make my heart strong. If I'm fighting for those I love, I care not what happens to me as their alive that all that matters.

007 yukis  you are hereby activated on my authority give them and meet me for sniper training ill teach you how to close range snipe even when they are hopping around like idiots and tac call-outs they want war oh bet you ass were giving it to them 

Image result for anime declaring war

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Sign me up.I shall Fight for the army 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Eh...is this your way of saying that you’re gonna train yukis?

The yukis are already trained in their perspective fields  but were adding more on top of that

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

The yukis are already trained in their perspective fields  but were adding more on top of that

are people able to join?

Cause if so. Sign me up.I shall Fight for the army 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

are people able to join?

Cause if so. Sign me up.I shall Fight for the army 

possible idk i would have to talk to others

PQC4yob.jpg

Now when you said you had people in ranks of government, are you saying that since it sounds cool or is you implying we have corrupt cops? 

that's classified 

PQC4yob.jpg

as staff i know that's and i don't have to divulge my operations to everyone 

PQC4yob.jpg