Freeze's 'Staff application

Β 

Hope you will take me in consideration.

1. What is your in-game name?: Freeze Yuki

2. What is your steam name?: Cake

3. Β 
  4. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:158167029

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do > Β Admin > DarpRP, Moderator > KingdomRP, Admin > StarWarsRP, Advisor > HaloRP

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around beginning of January last year so that would be 1 year, 3 months and 17 days roughly ( 01-01-2017)

7. What date did you make your forums account? About 2 weeks later that I joined the community ( 01-15-2017

8. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip++

9. How many warns do you have on the server? 8

10. Have you donated? Yes I have

11. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

13. Timezone: GMT + 1 ( Amsterdam, Netherlands )

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) So in my time playing on this server I have enoyed every second of it and after a while of just making fun I want to do something back for the community by helping them out as a staff member and help people even more then I can now with in reach of what I can do, the community has served me for a long time now I wanna do something back by being friendy to people, being active as much as possible to do the best I can and help the people that need my help, thank you for reading and taking the time ~ Freeze

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring him in by tpjailing him to me to prevent him from doing anymore harm, during the time he is cursing at me I would talk to him and kidnly ask him to stop or else a punishment wil be in place, if he cotinues I would proceed by contatcing a higher staff member and let him/her deal with the person and punish him for the right amount of time.

Edited by Freeze
Poll

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &Β J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Β