the microtransactions

arctooper123

this some thing that ever one on the servers have notest is their is to much microtransactions. custom classes cost to much and you need to pay to add guns is just dump. one the military server you have to pay for batter guns is just scummy. (no affiance). infect on guy on the military server he was a high rank said "i spent $100.00 dollars  and i em on proud of it."  in fact the prices are to high for some of the smallest things.  i mean when was the lat time you saw some one who was not an admin playing as a custom class. people are sic of the high price and all of the other microtransactions just give classes guns or to have a vape pipe. its $10.00 to $20.00 dollars for different vape pipes like what the hell. people on the different servers all ratty think the Gaminglight.com is becoming EA and konami. i mean look at the logo for the military its just like the EA logo.

theirs a difference between make money and being greedy.

i get that cc have to be expensive but the the microtransactions for them are ridicules. like its $15.00 dollars to add guns to it and $80.00 dollars to add vehicles for the class. its $60.00 dollars for cc. it should be like $50.00 to $.45.00 dollars. 

Edited by arctooper123

this is why the prices are high custom classes are a begging right and they are also over power  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Bread locked this topic