Eman Staff Restriction Shorten

Eman

Steam Name: [GL] Eman

Ingame Name: Eman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33601900

Have you donated to the server? No

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months (5 Months left today [4/11/18])

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Nolan

Reason for Staff Restriction: Staff on another server (Server is now shut down)

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Look just to start this off this is not an appeal because this is a fair restriction just I think the time is harsh. Now the only reason I was staff on another server was to help them on their feet. I did not want to stay there. I feel like it should be shortened due to this being a first offense for me (well Toxic will say second because when I was a Tmod...) but for a first time offense this seems a little too harsh. I joined the community around the 17th of December last year. When I joined staff it was around mid January. But in that time I learned how to be a staff member and be better with my anger issues. I just believe that for a first time offense the 6 months seems a little to harsh. I would just like it shortened because when it is lifted I'm right back in school and I'll be busier than ever and don't be able to be staff. I am only asking for 1 or 2 months maybe 3 (if your generous) to be taken off. To sum up I would like this shortened because it was my first offense and I never caused trouble for the staff or players, I dealt with sits and such fairly, the  only reason I was removed was because I said to myself I want to help this community but not stay. But let me be clear on saying I don't want my rank back I just want my restriction shortened or appealed because they recently shut down.

Edited by [GL] Eman
Typos

+/- support

-clear breach of staff handbook

-good friend

-honestly cares about the server

-made a mistake intending to help out

-However I do feel it should be shortened by a month or two

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Manager

+/- support

-clear breach of staff handbook

-good friend

-honestly cares about the server

-made a mistake intending to help out

-However I do feel it should be shortened by a month or two

- Support

Left for another server (Breach of handbook)

Just Power Hungry and wanted a High Staff Rank

Just wait it out.

Eman is not power hungry

• Sad 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

- Support

Left for another server (Breach of handbook)

Just Power Hungry and wanted a High Staff Rank

Just wait it out.

crav i will like you to tell me how he is power hungry because i dont fell he is power hungry in any way and another thing you need to know people before you assume anyhing+ he tried to help a friend

Edited by Julius
  • Sad 1

crav i will like you to tell me how he is power hungry because i dont fell he is power hungry in any way and another thing you need to know people before you assume anyhing+ he tried to help a friend

I am just saying how do we know that’s the truth I am going to remove my post and have a think about it.

p.s thanks for the - rep

• Like 1

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

I am just saying how do we know that’s the truth I am going to remove my post and have a think about it.

p.s thanks for the - rep

i know is the truth because i have talked to him and he is my friend so i trust him. and i also still need to know why you think he is power hungry

Edited by Julius
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...