Let moderators white list more government classes

Hannah

What you want to see? - mods allowed too white list more government jobs

Why should we add it? - I think you should add this because some times I get calls that people need a white list too sheriff or other government jobs 

What are the advantages of having this? - the avetages of this would  not waste upper staff time and it will be more easier  too promote them too there job

Who is it mainly for? -every one

Links to any content - 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

What you want to see? - mods allowed too white list more government jobs

Why should we add it? - I think you should add this because some times I get calls that people need a white list too sheriff or other government jobs 

What are the advantages of having this? - the avetages of this would  not waste upper staff time and it will be more easier  too promote them too there job

Who is it mainly for? -every one

Links to any content - 

sorry but one main reason for my -support is that having heard reports that several higher ranked staff abused their permissions and got onto classes that they weren't white listed to and you want to open the potential door for more abuse. If anything I think senior mod should be able to while list more classes but right now it's fine

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

sorry but one main reason for my -support is that having heard reports that several higher ranked staff abused their permissions and got onto classes that they weren't white listed to and you want to open the potential door for more abuse. If anything I think senior mod should be able to while list more classes but right now it's fine

I agree in that Senior should have much more whitelists than mod as they are a trusted member of staff. The mod whitelists are fine as they are, especially since people are only mods for around two weeks or so.

but if you really think about it there is not much sen mods on at night time and mods have too listen too people who got promoted  too there rank it would free soo much time but i do understand what you you mean  i just like helping people in anyway

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

^^ -Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support 

However, even if this does not get accepted, it needs to be dealt with that Mods can white list to SWAT Private and not SWAT Cadet.

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

• 3 weeks later...