Jake Croft False Warn

Jake Croft

Your In-game: Jake Croft

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:107335689

The admin's name in-game: albainepapi

The admin's steam name (If you know it):no

What warning did you receive:RDm

Why do you think this warn was false: first He a tmod and second the dude shot me so I killed him it is vaild no sit or any thing just a warn

Any extra information:I dont have 43 i have 10 warning s

+ Support

T-mod should not warm a mod as stated in the handbook. He should have requested a senior mod+ However he is a new staff member and is nice and mature. And if what your saying is true then he should have given you a fair sit. For now this is where I stand until I see his side of the story.

+ Support

T-mod should not warm a mod as stated in the handbook. He should have requested a senior mod+ However he is a new staff member and is nice and mature. And if what your saying is true then he should have given you a fair sit. For now this is where I stand until I see his side of the story.

^^

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

Huge - Support

- He is new to staff

-Still learning how to handle situations

- Lack of evidence 

- Waiting for his response 

he is a Police mod. Tmod can't warn higher staff. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support

I did not know he was a moderator, thought he was just a member or user RDMing for no reason while I was in a different sit that occurred right next to him and the person I was in the sit with was shooting during a sit.

I support this since I just spoke to croft after that incident.

Please approve lack of appeal thank you.

Edited by AlbanianPapi217
Updating