First Response/ lt Jake Croft CPT APP

Jake Croft

Name:Jake Croft

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:107335689

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :LT for about 3 weeks

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 10

Do you have a Working mic?yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):n/a

Why should you be promoted? :I should be promoted cause, me As lt I have training for most situations if I needed to help with them I see people that don't know how to get promoted and I tell them if I help them. I see ofc that don't have a ride and people don't ride with them so I let them in my car. I know how command is I learned some stuff as lt so now I feel ready for cpt. I want to keep going in command I am active on pd. I'm usually on sheriff and i do follow the rules that high command that put down. i know when to demote someone and i know how pd works and how to follow chain of command. i do agree with all the cars rules and i will not let you down i do my best as cpt. i know multiply people that know me pretty well i have been changing my ways I'm not mingy any more and i do follow the rules but i have some times broken them on accident. i will no longer breaks rules

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):yes

Edited by Jake Croft
fix

I feel like you are ready to be a Captain but my only issue is you tend to overreact to certain situations and you are on your First Response job most of the time Im on

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- support

Seen you around but rarely in PD

Not been LT for that long

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

Name:Jake Croft

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:107335689

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :LT for about 3 weeks

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 10

Do you have a Working mic?yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):n/a

Why should you be promoted? :I should be promoted cause, me As lt I have training for most situations if I needed to help with them I see people that don't know how to get promoted and I tell them if I help them. I see ofc that don't have a ride and people don't ride with them so I let them in my car. I know how command is I learned some stuff as lt so now I feel ready for cpt. I want to keep going in command I am active on pd. I'm usually on sheriff and i do follow the rules that high command that put down. i know when to demote someone and i know how pd works and how to follow chain of command. i do agree with all the cars rules and i will not let you down i do my best as cpt. i know multiply people that know me pretty well i have been changing my ways I'm not mingy any more and i do follow the rules but i have some times broken them on accident. i will no longer breaks rules

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):yes

-Support

Nothing biaest or anything but your conduct over these past few weeks had been extremely unprofessional and if i knew you were an lt i would have been bold in my statements but the past is past but regardless of that  

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg