Jake Croft

In-Game Name: Jake Croft

Steam Name: GL Jake Croft

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:107335689

Are you a Moderator+? YES

How many post do you have on the website? 483

How often are you online on the forums? 24/7

What timezone are you in? Central 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I want to be on the team cause I see people I'm always on the forums and I see multiply of the same post and people breaking the forum rules and I don't know of many forum Diplomats . So I thought I would be good for it so I'm I being improving on the forums. I have witness some post before other people have seen it and I notified a diplomat. And I meet new people every day in support and I see them on the forums and I do help them out and I'm friendly to all the people on the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes I don't takes any sides I read the post and if I think something of them that I don't think they should be what they aping for I will support them. if it positive I will + support and why I think if it negative I will post - support and the reason. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I will delete there post and if they keeps spamming notified a manger and get there account banned. 

-/+ support

-I think you are active and friendly enough

-However you could do more than just delete the post and request a ban on him.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-/+ support

-I think you are active and friendly enough

-However you could do more than just delete the post and request a ban on him.

-/+ support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

• 2 weeks later...