Shoveling Dutchman's Ban Appeal

De_Shroob

BAN APPEAL FOR FRIEND

Steam Name: Shoveling Dutchman

Ingame Name: Anton Mussert 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121200136       76561198202666000

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Ring a Ding

Reason for Ban: /Bye/Nazi jokes/Snar. (on PoliceRP)

Dispute:

Hello Gaminglight staff team,

About two months ago we decided to make our own group, after a little bit minging he got permantent anti minged. That's ridiculous, a ****ing perm antiminge! He became really angry and after a few minutes he got banned for permanent!

Oke, so the reason "Nazi jokes" is actually right, I'm really sorry for that, I'll never say nazi things anymore! I swear.

If you unban me, thanks!

Kind regards,

Theike

- Support 

- You just admitted to being a minge on the server “after a little bit minging” 

- When you stated “He became really angry and after a few minutes he got banned for permanent” Elaborate on what he did when he got angry

-support

Like nazi jokes and staff diss, he got perma antiminged...

About that admitting minge, yes we where just having fun on the server, sometimes a little bit minging is part of that..

so making nazi jokes is just having fun? My dad's uncle died in Europe during ww2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Huge -Support

- Can't make appeal for others 

- Seems like a joke appeal

- Support 

- You just admitted to being a minge on the server “after a little bit minging” 

- When you stated “He became really angry and after a few minutes he got banned for permanent” Elaborate on what he did when he got angry

^^^ All was said above, also replied to own appeal.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18