Ryan the Epic Guy physgun abuse

Injoker

** to start this off, I did not want to make a new topic, I wanted to expand on the current one but members cannot post on the staff reports only create**

*also I know Ryan's name is not in the picture, so take my word for what it is worth to you.*

Your In-Game Name: Injoker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ryan the Epic Guy

What did they do? Phys gunned their car from Industrial to Industrial gas so it did not get destroyed

Evidence (REQUIRED): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1318569792

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Staff Strike

@Steven King / Asuna Yuki I did not want to make a second post. Only staff members can type in staff reports so I had to make one, I would’ve preferred to put this picture in the current report. 

Edited by Injoker
Talking to Steven

BIG - SUPPORT 

could people stop harassing @Ryan The Epic Guy  we are a Team! and shouldn't be reporting each other  over  some one picking up there car with a phis gun if there was an actual  problem with it upper staff would have taken care of it i think these reports are just targeting him too get him demoted it is NOT  right at all 

Edited by Hannah Yuki

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Not to argue but he is abusing his power. If every Staff abused we would have an unfair server so we get the mingy staff out so it does not affect the staff team negatively in the future.

i'm pretty sure you use your phis gun too pick your car up off duty as well i think we all do if he was throwing it  at people and car pushing with it than i see the problem but if he is just moving his car not hurting anyone i don't see how that is abuse i just don't 

Edited by Hannah Yuki

** to start this off, I did not want to make a new topic, I wanted to expand on the current one but members cannot post on the staff reports only create**

*also I know Ryan's name is not in the picture, so take my word for what it is worth to you.*

Your In-Game Name: Injoker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ryan the Epic Guy

What did they do? Phys gunned their car from Industrial to Industrial gas so it did not get destroyed

Evidence (REQUIRED): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1318569792

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Staff Strike

In regards to this post its not needed expanding on a post i mean come on you know your pouring gasoline on a fire second off all the photo shows limited information in regards to this let mangement deal with it we dont need 2 post about the same thing i mean come on use common sense sir  expanding on what there is no need submit the evidence to staff and we post it ill copy and paste it word for word and tag you in it. 

I would also like to note to ask what are the circumstances surrounding this looking at photos all day isnt going to help me

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

i'm pretty sure you use your phis gun too pick your car up off duty as well i think we all do if he was throwing it  at people and car pushing with it than i see the problem but if he is just moving his car not hurting anyone i don't see how that is abuse i just don't 

Actually we only use our physgun if our car is actually stuck

Ryan should just being using his wrench and if its not working well he could walk across the road from spawn and go to the general store and buy a repair kit and walk it back to his car simple as that

And if ryan thinks that someone might steal his repair kit well then Idk because that never happens sooooooo

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

BIG - SUPPORT 

could people stop harassing @Ryan The Epic Guy  we are a Team! and shouldn't be reporting each other  over  some one picking up there car with a phis gun if there was an actual  problem with it upper staff would have taken care of it i think these reports are just targeting him too get him demoted it is NOT  right at all 

Hannah im not tryna harass anyone but im just saying that I find it really unfair how he can just use that when others that don't have the power just and there cars despawned and I never asked for a demotion on him I asked for someone to talk to him and to start actually using stuff that others have to use

Actually we only use our physgun if our car is actually stuck

Ryan should just being using his wrench and if its not working well he could walk across the road from spawn and go to the general store and buy a repair kit and walk it back to his car simple as that

And if ryan thinks that someone might steal his repair kit well then Idk because that never happens sooooooo

i witness a few people taking repair kits and yes i do think there ahould be a limit because when i'm stuck  i pick my car up and drop it beside me

Hannah im not tryna harass anyone but im just saying that I find it really unfair how he can just use that when others that don't have the power just and there cars despawned and I never asked for a demotion on him I asked for someone to talk to him and to start actually using stuff that others have to use

I've noticed most others seem to have a working wrench. Using the wrench because im across the map from a general store makes me want to crawl up in the fetus position and jump off of the spawn roof