should i be a senior admin?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a senior admin?

• yay
    • nay

Name: LT Bob Bob 1A51

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105614491

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : A month and a bit

Rank Wanted: Captain

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): i sometimes join small families from time to time. (usually for around an hour or two).

How many warns do you have? 1 for failrp

Do you have a Working mic? Yes, But prefer not to use it.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I should be promoted in the Rockford City Police Department due to my dedication towards the department and the server. I am very active and am online mostly everyday. I have a great knowledge of the rules and laws and think I could help out more people as a Captain. I help people whenever they need it, splitting my time between staff and PD. I am rarely on a criminal class and work very hard as a Lieutenant. I can deal with situations calmly and love to take any rank in PD as ridealongs. I have lead multiple big situations before and would like to add to this in the upcoming months. I deal with everyone fairly and take both sides of the situations equally. I regularly do Teamspeak checks and make sure all officers are following rules. I am online at different times as other command so due to this i can help players who cant join at times when the server has a lot of command on. I would like to make more of a difference and feel this is the correct way to do so. I have been in the department for a long time and have gained a lot of experience from this. I think i would be a great asset to the department as a Captain and hope to stay here for a long time.

(Timezone is GMT so some of you may not see me that often)

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by -Unknown-
edit

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Good Luck

+HUGE SUPPORT

-Hard worker

-great guy 

-mature

-deserves the rank 

Best of luck my dud.

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

+SUPPORT

-Active all around

-Mature

-Fit for CPT

-Seen in-game despite timezone difference

-been LT for a good amount of time

-good application 

Good luck!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal