Attention ALL PD

Fame

Attention every single person who plays on PD:

I just wanted to apologize to everyone on behalf on the Yukis. I’ve noticed a change in the environment on GamingLight lately, and I don’t want it to be like that anymore. No we’re not disbanding the Yukis, don’t ask. 

Know this. We do not appreciate it when people call us minges. Minge is a word used to define a player who doesn’t have any regard for server rules, regulations, or codes, and is constantly breaking the rules. If you think that defines the Yukis, please keep that opinion to yourself and stop insulting us. We are here for the same reason as you, to roleplay. That’s it. We don’t want to cause problems and we don’t want to be hated. Unfortunately, we can not prevent Officers from disliking us. But you will not dissrespect us as we have not disrespected you. All problems regarding the Yukis and the Police Force has been brought to Managements attention and they are well aware of the issues regarding this right now. Nolan possibly wants to hold a meeting to address the issues and hopefully fix them. 

If you do not like the Yukis, do not roleplay with us and stay away from us.

Asuna, Along with the rest of the Yukis, just want to keep the peace. If you help stop these constant conflicts againts police and the Yukis that would be much appreciated. Again, sorry for the recent stress some players might be having due to us.

Please refrain from calling us minges, and or insulting us or you will be warned for player disrespect. Same for us. If we insult you we will get warned for player disrespect as well. 

Thanks and best regards,

-Fame 

@Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Edited by Fame

Too much drama and it reminds me of my last girlfriend, the wench. Let's just move on and avoid going to outlandish means while rping.

i just hate the arrogant self righteousness and it's getting out of hand. Hope to see positive changes soon.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Too much drama and it reminds me of my last girlfriend, the wench. Let's just move on and avoid going to outlandish means while rping.

i just hate the arrogant self righteousness and it's getting out of hand. Hope to see positive changes soon.

that's why I drink when I play inhale bs and exhale pure rage

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Yeah as Fame said treat them as your fellow comrade. If you wouldn't call your brother a minge why are you calling the Yuki's one?

I understand that there is stress but really if you Yuki's have SWAT disrespecting you please don't feel afraid to bring it up to me.

Yeah as Fame said treat them as your fellow comrade. If you wouldn't call your brother a minge why are you calling the Yuki's one?

I understand that there is stress but really if you Yuki's have SWAT disrespecting you please don't feel afraid to bring it up to me.

understood. Thanks Eman. We can always count on you bud 

speaking of that I’ll talk to you in teamspeak shortly about a swat member 

Edited by Fame

I'm just happy the Yuki's don't just try to KOS me anymore. I have become an ally with the Yuki's.

*** I hope I can be one of them one day* I'm always OPEN* *Wink Wink***

who even are you?

Why do you keep asking to be a yuki?!?!?

you know what...

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

who even are you?

Why do you keep asking to be a yuki?!?!?

you know what...

giphy.gif

PQC4yob.jpg

Whenever gang kill police, police rage and cries minge. Whenever police kill gang, they walk away laughing.

This happens to me and many other people multiple times.

Negative people will always try to bring you down. Ignore them

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

Whenever gang kill police, police rage and cries minge. Whenever police kill gang, they walk away laughing.

great quote!

this is actually true though  but if pd kills the gangs  they cry as well

Edited by applws563