Asuna / Steven Staff Report

Zayn

what please rewrite your sentence i dont understand what your saying

check my updated post also download a copy of this video i want it just in case its deleted 

after picking apart your sentence and referring to the video im going to use my reasoning skills to to say you were responding to my comment about the panic button 

see when we deployed gas i heard a medkit and u might hear in the video the copy the link it on youtube unlisted so people dont see it only people with link if you want to talk i will be on around 4 cnt

see when we deployed gas i heard a medkit and u might hear in the video the copy the link it on youtube unlisted so people dont see it only people with link if you want to talk i will be on around 4 cnt

There is no talking here. IM PAST THE POINT OF ANGER 

Image result for ANIME GIF ANGRY

IF something like this even happens again mark my words ill show you how good i can be with my sniper -_-

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

He has errors turned off so all the CERT for him is invisible... I asked the same thing. (Echo isn’t staff so he couldn’t cloak himself)

That explains so much also if he needs help with his map I can help him my god is it annoying to look at

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I need help with my map as well I have some random errors 

hmu later igotchu

PQC4yob.jpg

look at the video 1:53 and see that person walking across while their cloaked? didn't report them /

Also, your other member was blocking the bus from leaving with his body 

Your comment at 2:59 to 3:08 

LET ME BE FRANK WE DIDINT SHOOT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO REASON TO AND WE DONT CARE IF YOUR RECORDING HELL RECORD ALL YOU WANT RECORD ME BLOWING YOUR BRAINS OUT WITH MY AWP

Gets even better their recording in a public channel xD bannable

Then you proceed to say 4;10" oh one of the yukis wants to talk to me its blue or someone " hmmmmm it was me after i got done talking to management because im trying to work out a solution with everyone and you're saying screw management and screw the yukis.

at 6:12 you called to gaur saying "yukis keep threating us" well sir you pointed a gun at me and i dont like guns so what the hell did you expect 

At 9:00 you said their a possible jailbreak and were all gung-ho even your members said no there not but you insisted ( this proves you want to do combat with us, But sadly we dont)

at 10:00 there an

another member:"AK at the Banik im going to grab gasses for you."

Jake "is the yukis?"

AT 11: 53: "wheres the roleplay???and you could make a meme about this and here comes Asuna shooting up the whole PD. Wheres the role play???????"

AT 12:20  pull out a gas grenade at the DOC with fellow officers in the immediate area and said " DO we need some toxic in here" are you shitting me that's more than enough proof to show you are grenade happy Hell the FBI agent said it was code for and you proceded to still run in and say " awww but i was gonna throw... I was gonna gas them"

AT 12;50 you ask your teammates " Should we ask Nolan to initiate Martial law?" what the hell reason would you have to start it?

AT 13:17 you are still driving around code two with no actual emergency" so this is abusing police authority but gg Even the FBI agent was questioning what you're doing and in my opinion, at this point, you are a gas happy bully to other players but let's continue 

At 13:40 you turn your lights off while the other vehicle next to you had thiers on like what even

At 13:50 another member said "... Guar just said he doesn't care if we use gas if their shooting at us" oh really is that how its gonna be now 

At 14:12 idk what the hell you did but you abused something to see in our base you even hit your panic button because?

Also one of your members Said "Wait for me we can just gas it up" so you arent even going to freaking rp this out 

At 14:25 " Dont go to jakes panic it s going to get gassed"

At 14:37  You are spawning gas mask for other people which its only meant to be for your class 

AT 14:48  No weapon out just throwing gas with out confirming how many are inside gg but there's one gas

Even  your guys   said" oh god its the yukis"

Screaming gas it gasket gas it 

At 15:04 there's the second one

At 15:09 third one "It's the ****ing yukis"

At 15:16 "just gas the shit out of them"

At  15:41 combat healing i believe one of my guys were in the back at a base with a keypad and block so directly out of line of fire 

At 15:58 flash bang goes out my god at this point number 3

At 16:08 Forrest tells you guys to stop the raid admin sit you said " no" well that interfering with an admin sit buddy 

AT16:49 you guys are such combat healers say what? no direct line of fire and we didn't have the code to the where the silo was sexy legs did

At 16:59 he killed him so he could get more gas just great

AT 17:12 doing it again 

Note im walking out  leaving the rp scene its pure on abusive at this point then 

i have ya boi point a sniper at me

Big mistake also note i didn't wish to participate because i know how it was going to turn out and blah blah but still sent officers to me 

Gaur siting there with a  tool gun cloaked and he was before but whatever 

At 17:40 Revives this butt while shots at him "i dont give a **** they do it to"

At 17:53 two more gas out and telling admins  to remove the base

so what is this 5 and 6 at this point 

At 18:33 still gaur is still cloaked at this point and is confirmed to be-be in RP

AT 19:19  Asking to "reset" their grass count

Hell, after we left you, said "oh no their at it again yukis rdming in spawn "

Excuse me after i defended you from other players making fun of you about your speech impediment

YOU KNOW WHATS IRONIC AS HELL JAKE CAME IN MY CHANNEL TWO NIGHTS AGO ASKING ME TO HELP HIM WRITE SOP FOR USING THE GAS WITH HIS CUSTOM CLASS  

Image result for ANIME GIF LAUGHING

Man just dissected the whole video lmao

hmu later igotchu

hey man I’m honestly just done with this harassment and bs bro like honestly set a time and day with Nolan for the community meeting  my god

Man just dissected the whole video lmao

hey man I’m honestly just done with this harassment and bs bro like honestly set a time and day with Nolan for the community meeting  my god

were trying to and I'm trying to have all theyuki attend why not have it tomorrow around 8:30 cst ill try to message Nolan and bro I just bought more armor for my classes

PQC4yob.jpg

were trying to and I'm trying to have all theyuki attend why not have it tomorrow around 8:30 cst ill try to message Nolan and bro I just bought more armor for my classes

Yes I could make that it pretty sure

7:30 would be best 

Edited by Fame

At 13:50 another member said "... Guar just said he doesn't care if we use gas if their shooting at us" oh really is that how its gonna be now 

Gaur siting there with a  tool gun cloaked and he was before but whatever 

At 18:33 still gaur is still cloaked at this point and is confirmed to be-be in RP

I don’t recall saying I don’t care if they use gas. So that member is putting words in my mouth.

And about the cloaked thing, I wasn’t Jake can’t see CERT player models.

I don’t recall saying I don’t care if they use gas. So that member is putting words in my mouth.

And about the cloaked thing, I wasn’t Jake can’t see CERT player models.

I get Th cloaked thing I'm to lazy to edit it 

PQC4yob.jpg

why is this a staff report? He said this on his yuki class. Should be a player report. I thought that staff reports were for people abusing power. He did nothing wrong while ON a staff class.

-support

not a valid report. If you wanna report him for him saying that as a player, sure. However, it’s not cool that this was dealt with in game yet you chose to bring it to the forums

EDIT: This is a personal vendetta. There is absolutely no reason to call demotion on something so miniscule. Maybe talk to Steven about how we can prevent that speech In the future but this shouldn’t affect him as a staff member.

Edited by Dopey

What every you say or do represents the staff team, especially when that Modertor tag appears next to your name in OOC. 

Thats why it can be made a staff report because staff shouldn’t be saying such things.

I’m not saying I agree or disagree.

What every you say or do represents the staff team, especially when that Modertor tag appears next to your name in OOC. 

Thats why it can be made a staff report because staff shouldn’t be saying such things.

I’m not saying I agree or disagree.

Trial Moderator* 

I got you bby

PQC4yob.jpg

the part were it starts you can hear a medkit and we do for the money silo we can ask him to start it that is a major crime it a valid reason to make it active

don't even you said "we use gas grandeses to weaken the enemy" so

how  does 6 mustard gas grenades 

count as weakening us? I mean tbh with all those damn gas grenades it reminded me of WW2 in the french trenches the yukis were the french being bombarded by gas

PQC4yob.jpg

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: Zayn

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:148654009

Staff member's In-Game Name: Asuna Yuki

What did they do? Called first response Nazi's

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/XTsAjIRaShg?t=1353 + http://prntscr.com/ikqvzw 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? that's up to who ever is over looking this tbh staff demote / staff restrict

ID THOUGHT ID DROP THIS HERE 

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20465-zayns-perm-minge-appeal/

PQC4yob.jpg

OmD-tZ8GWZyB-CnwFwNxj9c1GejoOdl77NKRxx_N

DENIED

This is some of the most, if not THE MOST childish behavior I have ever seen from members of a community, let alone this one. The amount of disrespect both parties, those being the Yukis and the opposing players, have shown towards each other is not acceptable under any circumstances. Let me just say this now. Everyone who has posted here is in the wrong at this point. There is no reason why any sort of argument should of sparked from this, let alone one that requires an SMT member to lock it to avoid the constant messages and complaints we get about the topic on the daily. Lets break this down

@Yuki Family: You arent in the right. You continuously provoke this sort of behavior, whether you like it or not. Is it really necessary to get upset about dying because you couldnt stop every raid coming your way? I mean seriously, they use mustard gas because you are a danger to their life, and there are multiple of you. If that was me, I would of done the same exact thing the cops did, which is to stay back and clear the place with the mustard gas they are provided. While I may not totally agree with how much they threw, there is no reason why an item someone payed for on their class shouldn't be their discretion on how they should use it. Your comments after the matter does not help your case either. Regardless of past decisions SMT has made, or what the circumstances are, no comment such as the one you stated should ever be said in our community, period.

@Opposing Parties. You arent in the right. SMT gets countless complaints from the Yuki party in terms of failrp, metgagame, and harassment from government and other players, which are all against the rules. Treat the yuki family just the same as anyone else. They arent some trophy that you get extra points for if you kill them or engage with them. They are here to play, and have fun, just like any other player in this community. This "fun and friendly" community" cant happen if we dont act as a community, and it makes it hard for the management to deal with these issues when complaints are coming in from both directions, and keep in mind, they are just complaints. If you genuinely have a complaint, make a formal one on the forums under the player reports section. There was no need for a staff report in this case, as those are for abuse from a staff member, not a rule break or player issue. Stop bothering the Yuki's, and act professional as you do with any other player.

So please, act mature, use common sense, and act as a COMMUNITY. That is what gaminglight is based off of, and an issue as pointless as this is not going to change that. Thank you.

[Best Regards, Snar and the entire SMT Division]

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017