Voxxx's - LT Application

Feddan

Name: Voxxx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213080390

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 And a Half Months

Rank Wanted: LT

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): No

How many warns do you have? 21 None Active, There almost a year old and some false.

Do you have a Working mic? No, Trying to get a Blue snowball

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A Applying for Lieutenant

Why should you be promoted? : Why should you be promoted? : Today I Am Applying For LT Because I Put A lot of Effort into The My Rank In The Police force, I also have the skills necessary for this rank, I Will Improve The Police Force And Make Sure Everyone Is Following The Rules And In the Teamspeak channel If not I Can Help Them Get There, I'm Helpful With OFC's And Others And also Making Sure They Are in TeamSpeak By preforming teamspeak Checks. Also Making Sure They are Folwing the Rules, Not Abusing There Powers And Riding Along With A Partner. I Have Been Playing On Gaminglight For A Little Bit Over 2 Years Now, I Also Understand What The Circumstances Are Of Command, I Also Have Some Experience In Other Departments Such As ARU And State Police. I Do Know That This rank That I Am Currently Applying For has Only a Few Open Slots Open Which Means I Will be Very Active With This Rank. I Am Good At keeping Up With Fast Pursuits And Making Sure To Respond To Any Calls Involving An Emergency Or Something That Is Important. I Want to Help the police force out as much as I can and Think This Promotion would Add-On to that. I know Most And Probably All The Codes I'm Am Realy Responsible. I Try My Best on This Current Rank And I Think Getting into Command Will be Great. I Am On Everyday but Not On some Holidays. I'm great With Roleplaying For Example When there Is a 10-90 In Progress I Will Respond Code 3 And Wait For SWAT/ARU/CERT To Arrive on the scene or For permission From Other Higher Ups /SWAT/ARU Ect, Another Example Is When There Is a Pursuit In Progress And ARU Is Participating In the Pursuit The Take Primary I Will also Make sure nobody is talking over anyone, Abusing radio and being respectful to others on the radio. Ill Make sure to be a Good Leader To Others and Have Respect for all Higher ups including other departments. I Will Make Sure Everyone Is Following The Rules And having Fun and a Good Time. I Will Make Sure No one Is Breaking Any Rules If so I Will Ask Them To Stop And Tell Them What Rule they are breaking And if They Continue I Will Make sure to Inform High Command To see What They Can Do About It. I Do Also Love The PD And I think Its time for me to step a higher up Which Is Applying For LT. I Also Believe I Am Ready And Capable For This Rank.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+Support

-Active all around (TS/Forums/In-game)

-Friendly

-Mature

-Knows what he's doing

-Been SM for a while now

-Fit for the role of LT

-Non-mingey

-Great application that exceeds expectations

GOOD LUCK!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+support  

As the leader of the yukis and dealing with cops on a very frequent basis. 

Voxx is one of the nicest officers  ive delt with and hes not mingy at alll.

He has my support and approval as a criminal leader he also is a better shot than swat *cough cough* 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+support  

As the leader of the yukis and dealing with cops on a very frequent basis. 

Voxx is one of the nicest officers  ive delt with and hes not mingy at alll.

He has my support and approval as a criminal leader he also is a better shot than swat *cough cough* 

Where do I even start

Vox is:

Active

Friendly

A great leader

Knows how to respond to pressuring situations and act well

Respectful

Kind 

Out going 

*takes a breath*

So Active - I mean seriously this man has like over 53 Days on the sever-

Has a really good shot 

Always on PD and when he isn’t he’s on ARU or state 

Hardly ever see him on criminal 

One of the first people I met on GamingLight over 4 almost 5 months ago *Shows his activity*

Is on every single day 

Well known throughout the community 

Is well respected throughout the community, even practically the leader of criminal likes and respects him,

Enjoyable to be around 

Always tries to have fun without being minegy 

**When On Staff**

Respectful

Kind

Understanding 

Always gets both sides of the story 

Was coached by yours truly oWo

this post is getting really long 

No I’m not a Voxxx fanboy >_>

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edited by Fame