More Money Making Options

Eman

What you want to see? - I want to see more drugs able to be made such as Coke, Tobacco, Mushrooms

Why should we add it? - To add more ways to make money and for PD to have more things to raid or look out for.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows more drug busts to happen and more ways to make money

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals/Drug dealers

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/1823/gdrugs

+ Support

I do think we need more ways to make money, the drugs should give you decent money worth your time however. There is no point in trying to sell drugs at 2k for 5 minutes when you can have 1 pro bitminer get you like 10k in 5 minutes. We do however need to be careful with this as we do not want a drugrp server

+ Support

I do think we need more ways to make money, the drugs should give you decent money worth your time however. There is no point in trying to sell drugs at 2k for 5 minutes when you can have 1 pro bitminer get you like 10k in 5 minutes. We do however need to be careful with this as we do not want a drugrp server

Yes I know i don't want all of them added just some for more ways to make money

We've already got drugs, printers, bitminers and silos. 

Lets go to something different, lets do mining and farming - its great to have that interaction but theres more entities. 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+Support 

I think this would be great because yes we are a police RP server with a very well built government but I think we can all agree that Pd is boring with no crime. This would not only make it more fun for criminals and make the server more attractive to some but also add another aspect of RP

• 1 month later...

+ Support

- Support 

There has been word that this addon has some very large instability issues on servers that can increase fps drops and at times cause lag.

I recommend we go with this addon instead ( https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/4197/tier-printers-the-1-money-printer-system ) as It is an improvement from the other printers we have and it had a great interactive UI on the side.

-/+ Support

-Would add more ways to make money

-more RP

________

-Could cause even more lag

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin