Elucidator14's Staff Application

Straight Savage

1. What is your in-game name?: Elucidator14 (previously Straight Savage)

2. What is your steam name?: Elucidator14

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:55209177

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i was an admin whilst school RP was still around but went by another name and have been an admin on my own personal dark rp server and a few others

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) starting around October 2015

6. What date did you make your forums account? 23 Nov 2015

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes I have donated many times i will attach old proof from 2016 from my official steam profile. All of my packages have disappeared over the years, I;m pretty sure military RP was remade so i lost that one and school rp was taken down so i lost that one as well. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692351783

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have thoroughly gone through it

12. Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the rank because I am willing to put even more time in with this community and help out with player management and turn what is already a fun non toxic environment into something better. I know this looks like a quickly done application but I am very interested on helping develop something I've spent so much time as a player on lol. No joke school RP was all i played for a solid 5-6 months. Please consider and Peace out.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would strip and jail them and bring them to a secluded location. if they wont stop cursing and being obnoxious i would mute them and give them a chance in chat to explain. if they continue the harassment I would minge them for 10,000 seconds

Edited by Straight Savage
Left out something and wrote down an incorrect date also dont know how to create a poll. would love too.

-Support

-You haven't done your 2 days on the server you just joined PoliceRP you came from MilitaryRP

-You can only apply for Trial-Moderator

-Also you have no Poll

You have too do the 2 days on the PoliceRP to be able to apply for Staff!

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

-You haven't done your 2 days on the server you just joined PoliceRP you came from MilitaryRP

-You can only apply for Trial-Moderator

-Also you have no Poll

You have too do the 2 days on the PoliceRP to be able to apply for Staff!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin