Punishment? (This poll is anonymous)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Punishment?

• Demoted from Mod to Tmod
    • Removed from Staff
    • Verbal warning by SMT
    • Nothing

What you want to see? - Rockford Police Department being manually trained again

Why should we add it? -  I think this should be added because lately I have seen many problems within the Rockford Police Department, namely lower ranking Officers shooting unarmed wanted people when that are complying and SWAT tells them to hold their fire. With this manual training PD would be able to RP better, set up effective perimeters around crime scenes, use the radio effectively and correctly, and learn trigger discipline. All of what I listed will only be possible if we bring back the manual training system we had in the past and I would be willing to train a few cadets if it means a more effective Police Department that will listen to orders. This would also extend to the staff as if PD is better trained there will be less sits thus easing staff stress and allowing them to focus more on their staff duties.

What are the advantages of having this? - PD would be better trained and less admin sits of OFC's RDMing/ fail RPing

Who is it mainly for? - PD

Links to any content - N/A

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

+support bring back the trainer job but don’t physically bring the job into the server just the role  maybe supervisor to make sure tracing is done we also?.

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

I try to train as many OFC’s as I can it’s just that some get by because the 2 hr auto promote. It promotes them before they get trained

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15