DOC rules

Nade

Should I be the first 501st Commander?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the first 501st Commander?

• Yes!
    • No!

What you want to see? I want to see DOC dosent have to be on in order for state troopers to be on.
why should we add it? Because it really dosent make any since that DOC has to be on in order to get in state troopers.
what are the advantages to having this? It allows more state troopers to be on. My idea is that if DOC is not on and your a patrol officer or above (not CERT) you will be dispatched to PT calls. Im not saying to removed the job DOC just i request we change the rule about DOC having to be active in order to become patrol officer.
Who is this mainly for? This is mainly for all of state troopers.
links to any content- N/A
170 views damn
Edited by Forrest
Wow

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I’m not saying remove DOC I’m just saying they arnt needed to be on to get in the job state trooper cuz rn there has to be DOC on in order for u to being state trooper

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Maybe we put in a rule that DOC has to be on when 40+ players are on. Part of my problem with DOC is that even when there are only 10 players on you still have to play DOC or get off state trooper. 

^^^

Something like that would seem agreeable

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

^^^

that’s acceptable I would agree to do that

+Support

DOC on my opinion ruined troopers, that's why not as many people we're active on troopers I'd say in opinion. Or make it like SGT+ (trooper rank) doesn't have to stick to the DOC rule. 

+support I hate having to get off CERT/State just because there are no DOCs on.  CERT/State is all I play basically.

CERT should never have to get off to be DOC. If we have enough criminals being arrested to need a DOC then that means that CERT NEEDS to be on duty. 

Maybe we put in a rule that DOC has to be on when 40+ players are on. Part of my problem with DOC is that even when there are only 10 players on you still have to play DOC or get off state trooper. 

^^^

^^^

-Febreze-

prisoner transports mean DOC have to leave the DOC to pick up a prisoner, leaving it open to jailbreaks. Making it required that DOC does prisoner transports is a very dumb idea.

I have stopped the odd prison break because most of the time people ignore the fact that DOC Is on and will just drive on over. 

The fact that this happens outlines the issue with DOC. 75% of the time you stand there doing nothing. 

DOC Shouldn't be removed, but I think there needs to be a bettere way of having it in the game.The current DOC requirment just means that State Troopers are going to be less active and not exist during times of low player count. 

I have stopped the odd prison break because most of the time people ignore the fact that DOC Is on and will just drive on over. 

The fact that this happens outlines the issue with DOC. 75% of the time you stand there doing nothing. 

DOC Shouldn't be removed, but I think there needs to be a bettere way of having it in the game.The current DOC requirment just means that State Troopers are going to be less active and not exist during times of low player count. 

yes it is very boring but mabye if DOC could do like dispatch on the side and do DOC too that would be nice and cool. It would make people want to be DOC more to be dispatch.

yes it is very boring but mabye if DOC could do like dispatch on the side and do DOC too that would be nice and cool. It would make people want to be DOC more to be dispatch.

I like this idea! 

DOC changes would look a little like this. 

• DOC requirement only applies to 40+ players online
  • CERT will no longer be required to swap to DOC 
  • DOC will now include a 911 call center; DOC's new role is to protect the DOC in the event of a jailbreak, dispatch units, and provide  PT for high-profile prisoners. 
  • Tactical departments and FBI will now call an available State Trooper for a PT. Regular PD will be required to do their own PT
  • SGT+ are exempt from being required to perform DOC duties
  • While the court is in session one DOC must be present* to provide security and PT. *normal DOC requirement still applies (aka 1 DOC at DOC and 1 at court) 
  • FBI must accompany suspects arrested in association for gang/drug activities to DOC for interrogation under DOC supervision
  • Anyone loitering near DOC may be AOS at an officer's discretion 
  • Added armor and health stations to DOC 

I like this idea! 

• DOC will now include a 911 call center; DOC's new role is to protect the DOC in the event of a jailbreak, dispatch units, and provide  PT for high-profile prisoners. 
  • Tactical departments and FBI will now call an available State Trooper for a PT. Regular PD will be required to do their own PT
  • While the court is in session one DOC must be present* to provide security and PT. *normal DOC requirement still applies (aka 1 DOC at DOC and 1 at court) 
  • FBI must accompany suspects arrested in association for gang/drug activities to DOC for interrogation under DOC supervision

yesssss!!

I like this idea! 

I agree

I’ll propose this with Nolan

Edited by Forrest
Wrong person

Personally Its limiting roleplay and i head that swat can be apart of gangs now ?!?!?!?! idk who the swat leader is but back in the day when swat wasnt full of you nvm but regardless of the fact doc is just useless i mean just re-assign state troopers when their on like come on or assign patrols. We already have way to many police agencies and dont forget custom classes that's annoying 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Ok y’all nolan said he will take it into consideration. Let’s hope he does this 

Personally Its limiting roleplay and i head that swat can be apart of gangs now ?!?!?!?! idk who the swat leader is but back in the day when swat wasnt full of you nvm but regardless of the fact doc is just useless i mean just re-assign state troopers when their on like come on or assign patrols. We already have way to many police agencies and dont forget custom classes that's annoying 

Yes SWAT is now allowed in family's just not gangs.

I’ll think about it, but if this does happen people will be the rank of DOC for longer. That would be the trade off. End the end if the rule is lifted DOC is not going to be a one week thing.

How long will it be then?

Edited by [GL] Eman

•  

Better make sure State Troopers follow that because no way to enforce it.

And FBI interrogates at PD, not sure where you are thing we could interrogate a suspect at in DOC. In the middle of the entrance?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Yes SWAT is now allowed in family's just not gangs.

How long will it be then?

#swat for yukyukis jk

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg