ColeSofts Forum Diplomat Application

ColeSoft Grey

Should this be added in the near future?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the idea

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: ColeSoft Grey

Steam Name: ColeSoft Grey -=|{GL}|{WZG}|=-

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92941799

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website? 240

How often are you online on the forums? Very, on every single day. even at school

What timezone are you in? UTC−7:00 PST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?

I wish to join the forum diplomat team to help organize the forums into a controlled place, all in order, how it should be. Helping GamingLight in any way possible is all I really wish to do. I have seen a lot of people on the forums that just dont know where to go when they're looking for something.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, how?

In my time as staff, I have had to make decisions using my point of judgment and I think so far, it has worked quite well. I haven't been reported for any false warns with my 5 months total being staff. My judgment may be different to a lot of peoples but sometimes it's a good thing to have different points of views on things. Yes, I have a very good sense of judgment

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the Shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

1.  I would ask him to stop spamming and come talk to someone in TS ban support. If he does so then we sort it out there.

2.  A person is banned from TS, Ask him to stop spamming and message the servers head admin or someone who could help on the forums.

3. Person will not stop spamming after being asked 3-5 times too, take action in what ever way I can and I will message my head admin to deal with the problem player

I know this isn't the best application for something that you've ever seen but thanks for taking the time to read.

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

Tbh I thought about +supporting

but apparently can't react well to criticism by -repping Nimo's post.

-support

immature

not the best judgement

one point I don't think is true is minges a lot. However he messes around more than simply having fun

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

• 2 weeks later...