• No

In-Game Name: Eman

Steam Name: [GL] Eman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33601900

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 178

How often are you online on the forums? Almost every night

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? So I can help moderate our forum as well as our game. I want to continue to help this community even if its player base did fall a little bit but I will still be here to moderate our game and our forum.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Sometimes. Yes because I can judge different situations based on how they are and what needs to happen for each and I use my resources for a fair action to happen. No because I an sometimes a hot head and will skip to anger without reason and my judgement will fly out the window,  but this is starting to become more tamed the longer I am a staff member.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would ask them to stop and delete their messages. if they refuse to stop I will then go and ask a head admin what to do while so simultaneously continuing to delete the spam. I will then do what the head admin+ said and if this still persists I will then ask them to issue a forum strike to the person and let them take over the situation.

Edited by [GL] Eman

+Support

• Great guy
  • Has good judgment and knows what to do.
  • Active

Good Luck

501st ARCTRN MSGT Anul 96 | SF Senior Aviator Anul

Former Military RP Senior Moderator

R US Ranger MAJ Sky |   R SZ 104th LTC Sky

Former Teamspeak Support Staff

• 2 weeks later...