Jacket - Trial Moderator Application

Jacket

What is your in-game name?:

Jacket

What is your steam name?:

Jacket

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:0:136792286

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I do; in the beginning of 2016 I served as a staff member on Military RP. I advanced through the ranks until I achieved the rank of Admin.

The experience gave me valuable knowledge on server staffing. I learned how to be professional in sits, and I always ensured that punishments were fair; only issued after I heard both sides.

I eventually resigned after server drama started taking a toll on my personal life.

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)

January 2016. (December 2017 for PoliceRP)

What date did you make your forums account?

1/18/2016

Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VP+

How many warns do you have on the server?

14. 6.

(Currently shows 7, one is pending removal after the approval of a false warning report, 1 is currently being disputed.)

My warn page shows 9 from milrp, actually only 3 because of dupe glitch. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1296085430

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it

Yes, I have read and understood the guidelines.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

My past experience means I already know how to be a staff member; I won't cause trouble to higher-ups because I understand how to handle situations with maturity and professionalism.

I am active on the forums, Teamspeak, and the server. Furthermore, I hold positions in SWAT and State Trooper. I have a professional microphone for crystal clear* delivering punishment. (Gmod quality may apply)

Improvement is something I always strive for; I am not perfect and I will make mistakes, but I want to learn from any mistakes I do make and become an even better staff member. I also want to extend this to the players I will deal with; admin sits should help a person to correct their behavior so the overall experience is much better. 

I can be active at odd times of the day when staff isn't normally on; this is important because these times normally have players who like to cause lots of trouble. 

I know the staff pretty well so I would easily work as a team with them. 

Aside from in-game reasons, I work two jobs (soon 3), hold various leadership positions, hold the highest award in scouting, Eagle Scout, and I have high moral standards. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you

When brought to the sit I would ensure the safety of everyone around (safety first!) by bringing them to a safe location and either jailing or freezing them if appropriate. When they first start swearing I would ask them to stop and remind them that they are hurting their cause by swearing at me. When they continue to swear after my warning I would !mute them. I would then remind them that LTAP and continued disrespect will result in punishment and then tell them the reason for the sit. I would unmute them and ask them for their side of the story. If they persist in being disrespectful I will mute again and tell them that since they blatantly disrespected me twice that I will issue them a minge on top of any punishment received for RDM. After interviewing everyone else who was involved in the situation I would come to a decision. 

In this case, one of two things would happen. 

1. They would Recieve a 300-second minge/max time for current rank and a warn for staff disrespect and mass RDM. 
  2. If a higherup is available I would ask them to come to the sit and issue them 10,000-second minge and a warning for staff disrespect and RDM.  

Edited by Jacket
Poll setting was set to poll only content =3

• Head Admin

HUGE +support 

-active in TS and in Game

-clearly read the guidlines

-friendly

-past experience

- Jacket knows what to do in situations

+support 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

HUGE +support 

-active in TS and in Game

-clearly read the guidlines

-friendly

-past experience

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

- Support

Random taser deployments

Uses excessive force as swat when situation doesn't require it 

Short fuse

Anytime you have a disagreement with him he gets loud 

these are my opinions on my first day back so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg