make spawn a non shoot able area

Hannah

What you want to see? - i would like too see  the main spawn where you load in the game to  up too the main exit door 

Why should we add it? - i think you should  make a little area in the main spawn where you can not pull out a weapon and shoot etc 

What are the advantages of having this? - the advantages of having this is the cross fire at spawn and mass rdm rate would go down  

Who is it mainly for? -every one 

Links to any content

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I do agree that this can be easily abused by many minges in the game. What I instead recommend is we create invincibility for a short period of time for people spawning in to at least help prevent spawn trapping. I'm sure the staff will have control of the rest.

Edited by Link

The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.

-Ex-SWRP Head Admin

+/- Support 

As people have already said this is a great idea but some rp is in spawn. This will lead to people trying to evade death and arrests by running to spawn. Unless we change the spawn location this is not the best idea.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin