Arnold Duck's Forum Diplomat App

Arnold Duck

In-Game Name: Arnold Duck

Steam Name: [GL] LarryZPig

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66264085

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Moderator on MilRP

How many post do you have on the website? 518

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the Forums everyday and am constantly updating myself on it throughout the day.

What timezone are you in? GMT - UK

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would love to join the Forum Diplomat team due to the fact that i consider myself to be very active on the forums as i am on it everyday and keep myself updated with all the newest posts and chatbox messages. This would mean that as a Forum Diplomat I would be able to see inappropriate content before many other players do, meaning i can handle it before it is noticed by the majority of the GL Community. I would love to join the Forum Diplomat team not just because it means i am helping the GL community in even more ways than before but it also means i can keep the forums (that i love to use) clean from all inappropriate content.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I believe I have brilliant judgement and have increased this skill over my time here as staff at GL. I am more than able to spot inappropriate content and know when something is intentionally malicious towards another player or the community in general. I am highly confident that my judgement (if accepted) will be utilised to benefit the forums and keep it clean of any inappropriate content that could be posted.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would firstly delete their chatbox messages included in the spam. Then i would tell the person to not spam the chatbox and to make an appeal. I would tell them where to post the ban appeal topic and where they can find the format to use when posting the appeal. If the spam continues then i would look into giving them a strike.

image.png.5481ed689bb05230126204333e655084.png

+SUPPORT

- Extremely active on forums, high post count

- Great judgement

- Friendly, mature 

- Effortful application

- Would be a great forum diplomat 

GOOD LUCK

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin